ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

3rd pov:

It's been a week since Izuku move back to America and tomorrow is the day where Izuku need to go back to GYHH. He's getting his uniform ready. Since the school is private highschool they have a uniform. Not many student learn there but they're successful. Most of the top global hero is from that school and more others.

"After thirty minutes of ironing this uniform again I finally finish it." Izuku sigh as he took so much time to iron the uniform.

"The others are finishing their homework." Izuku said as he look at his fiancees doing their homework focus. He pout since they did not pay him attention at all. Izuku flop onto his bed and roll himself with the blanket making himself a sushi.

The fiancees realize this and chuckle at the smaller boy. Izuku is laying down with his oversized hoodie and black short under the hoodie which is unable to see while swinging his leg up. He's watching some for you page in MyTube (the opposite of YouTube).

"Whoaaa this guy has six packs. He's so handsome~" The boy intentionally try to make the four jealous. And he success. He could feel the glare from the four making him smirking internally. "This girl is cute too. Look at her long hair and hazel eyes. Oh so her name is Carrie. What a miss! She already have a boyfriend! Should I get a boyfriend name Nick too? I mean my boyfriend don't care about me so they wouldn't mind right?" The boy continue.

*Slam*

The boy look over his phone and find the four slam their hands on their table and looking at his phone with a death glare. Damian walk over to him and snatch the phone from his hand. Izuku was acting like he want his phone back so he sit up and try to snatch his phone back.

"Lay down." Damian said. Izuku feel like he want to be disobedient this time so he didn't listen. "Give me my phone back babe." He said. Damian push Izuku onto the bed and give the phone to James. "I told you to lay down didn't I?" Damian said with a hint of venom in his voice.

"You want Nick that bad huh?" He said while glaring at the boy who's under him. Izuku know what he's doing but he doesn't want to make it worse so he look away awkwardly. "I ask you a question Izuku Leviathan Midoriya!" Damian said getting piss. He knew. He knew what Izuku is planning but since he's a yandere he couldn't bare with another guy name came out of the love of his life.

Izuku shake his head. "Words." Damian said. "N-no." The boy respond stutter. "No what?" He ask but the smaller boy didn't answer him making him going to the throat and slightly choking the boy. "N-no daddy." He finally respond.

"Good. Now on strip and get on your four." Damian said dominating the session. While Izuku is stripping, Damian pull Ash close and kiss the boy roughly while James and Chris are making out. Izuku seeing his fiancees doing it together making him hard. ' Fuck.. this is too hot for me..' He thought before sitting nude waiting to be devoured even though he want to see the scene of them making out with each other.

Definitely skipping the part since I want my reader to suffer.

Damian and James are cleaning Izuku while Ash and Chris were making out and fucking in front of the two that are cleaning Izuku. Chris was a moaning mess while Ash was messing and teasing the white silver ish hair boy. Damian and James request them to do so while cleaning Izuku. Practically they're horny and hard.

The three finish another round in the bathroom before Chris also fall asleep with Izuku. Ash and James were fucking while Damian is jerking himself off. Ash control his moan so he won't wake the two up.

That's enough. Time skip to the time Izuku need to go to school.

It's Monday morning and it's time for Izuku to go to school. Izuku is wearing his uniform proudly standing in front of his mirror. He smile while turning around making his skirt blew and come back to normal. (#stanfeminimeIzuku)

"I look hot." He said while looking into the reflection of himself in the mirror.

(The girls, Haruki & Izuku uniform)

Since Izuku is joining back into a private school he need to wear the uniform. He went down to see everyone is eating breakfast.

 He went down to see everyone is eating breakfast

(The guys and Avery except the two uniform)

Izuku went to them and start eating his pancakes. "You still look good in the uniform babe." Ash said while winking at him. Izuku ignore him and keep eating his new boyfriend (the pancakes).

Once they finished their breakfast they went to their school. They made it to the school. Everyone knew the car so they give them space. They don't know about one person that's coming back. The group parked their car the garage that's specially made for them. It's written "Bloody Moon" at the garage.

Everyone come out except Izuku. "What are you doing? Come on. We need to take your new schedule." Aila said while looking at Izuku who's searching for something. "Where's my glasses?" He ask. "Where did you last put it?" Chris ask. "I don't know that's why I'm asking!" Izuku getting anxious about loosing his glasses.

The group understand him getting anxious just sigh. "Zuzu take a deep breath okay? Relax and remember." James said. Izuku didn't do as he said as he keep on looking around on the edge of tears. James sigh and grab the boy. "Listen to me. Take a deep breath and relax yourself. If you keep being like this we won't be able to find it." James said.

Izuku listen to the guy and calm himself down. Everyone around them is confused on what they were doing. It's like they're talking to someone inside the car.

 It's like they're talking to someone inside the car

(Their car)

Izuku calmed down and suddenly it flash in his mind. He look behind him to the space behind him. His glasses is there. He sigh in relief and wear them. "See. You found them." James said. "Yeah. Thanks." Izuku said while smiling at the black hair guy.

"Now come on. We don't want to be late do we?" Chris said while holding the shorter boy hand. Izuku nod and come out of the car. Everyone is shocked by the arrival.

"Now Bloody Moon is completed again." Avery said while smiling.
Izuku and others just smile. It's true. They're completed and back now.