ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴇᴅ (18+)

Last chapter:

"You cause quiet a scene babe." He said walking near Izuku. "Nice seeing you again baby~" He said before went near Izuku's ear and whisper. "I told you to not provoke me in our chat~" That guy said giving a mischievous smirk making Izuku shiver to his spin.

Continuing:

Izuku turn around to meet four pair of eyes. "Hahaha..." Izuku turn around and about to run when one of the guy catch his wrist. "Bad boy~ Don't you think you have been a really bad boy these days?~ And you know bad boys need to be punished~" The anonymous guy said as he pick up Izuku onto his shoulder.

Izuku wriggles trying to get out of the guy strong grip. "Baby boy." The guy said with venom in his voice making Izuku stop wriggling. He realize that the guy is serious. "Where's your dorm?" Another one speak up. "Put me down. I will show you." Izuku said as he was being put down but his wrist is tightly hold.

Izuku start to show the four guys to his dorm.

Warning!
Smut ahead!
¡May include!
- Daddy and master kinks
- Names kink (slut etc)
- Hair pulling kink
- M&S
- Slapping kink
- Rough
- Cringe
- Unholy

Izuku's pov:

Once we got into my dorm room I was slam onto the wall. My lips was crashed as soon as I heard my loor was locked. "Mhh~" I moan as my mouth was devoured by the tall and muscular guy in front of me. He break the kiss. I manage to get a little air before I got turn around and my lips got devoured again.

My clothes were being pulled off from me. I was panting after a long kiss. All of them stop and look at me. Smirks grew on their faces. It shiver me down the spin. **** took out a bag and give it to me. "Wear this baby boy~" He said. I had a bad feeling about the outfit in the bag. I walk into the bathroom.

Look inside the bag. It look like a normal outfit but when I pull it out my face turn pale.

I can't do anything. I can't ask them for mercy either cause I know they won't give me any. I sigh and put on the outfit.

 I sigh and put on the outfit

(Without heels)

I sigh and went out of the bathroom. I saw four of the already standing nude while kissing each other. It honestly got me hard. I guess they could sense me. They broke their kiss and look over to me. All of them lick their lips like I was a whole meal for them.

"Come here bunny~" He said and I was about to walk when he said... "Don't walk. Crawl to me bunny~" I got flustered but did it anyway. I was near them and look at them where they all look down on me. Bite their lips. "You look so fucking hot like that bunny~" He said before picking me up and put his dick in between my covered ass.

His hand roam around my ass making me lightly moan at his touch. I was already pre-cum. "Damn~ You're already this wet by only rub?~" He said in a deep and husky voice.

I slightly pant. I jolt up when I feel a hard slap on my ass. "I.ask.you.a.question.slut." he said with venom in his voice while look down at me with a slight glare. "Y-yes." I respond. "Yes what?" He stare at me. "Y-yes daddy." I said.

"Now it's your punishment time. First, give each one of us a lap dance." He said. I flustered. "O-okay daddy." I said before giving my daddy a lap dance. Grinding on his big dick. I could feel his bulge. I moan while giving him a lap dance and he's groaning. His hand went to my hair gripping it hard and pull me into a sloppy kiss. I continued giving him a lap dance while kissing him.

After some minutes he break the kiss. "Now go to your other daddy and masters." He said slapping my ass making me moan out a yes.

I went onto other daddy's lap and start giving him a lap dance. He was groaning so much and once again I was pulled into a sloppy kiss. I moan in the kiss since daddy was jerking me off through my short.

I did the same thing to masters. I was panting after all the lap dance. I look up to my daddies and masters while panting. They smirk.

Daddy pull me up and lift my ass up. Taking off my short. "Each one of us are going to spank you. Count it. If you're miscounting then you need to start over again and I spank harder okay?" He said while spanking my ass hard making me whimper out a yes. "Good now get to counting." He said and slap my ass hard. "Ahh~ o-one~"

*smack*

"T-two~"

*Smack*

"T-three~"

*Smack*

Fuck..how many has it been? Is it five? "F-fuck~"

"Wrong. Start over." He said and slap my ass harder than before.

It went on to ten for each. After all the spanking, daddy rub my ass to sore out my pain. My tears were running down my cheeks. It hurts but it was good. "Sorry baby boy." He said. "Do you want your reward?" He ask and I look at him before nodding. He smile and put me on his lap. "Rough or not?" He ask again. "Rough of course." I respond before jolt up from the sudden pain. Daddy has slam his dick deep inside me without any warning.

"Ahh~" I moan out. He wait for me to adjust his dick inside me. I give him the signal to move. At first he's already going to a fast pace making me moan out loud. "Ahhhh~"

He keep on going at fast pace until I feel there's one more thing sliding inside my hole making me moan out loud. I look up to see my other daddy is putting his big dick inside me. Daddy slow down his thrust letting other daddy sliding his dick inside. Once both of them is in they went on fast pace while moaning feeling their dick gliding together and I was just moaning out loud from the pleasure I got.

They both went deeper and suddenly I feel a huge wave of pleasure going through my whole body. I heard them saying "found it" while continuing doing it on the same place. Fuck~ they always found my prostate. I feel a knot in my stomach. "I-I'm coming~" I moan before feeling an ungodly speed from the two making the bed moves.

I cum as soon as I feel two shot load inside me filling me up. The two stop as they cum inside me. I was panting heavily.

The two slide their dick out of me making me whimper from the emptiness inside. I heard him chuckle and he said "Don't worry bunny~ You will be filled with our cum until you pass out~" I could feel my heat up.

The night was really fun despite being punished from them.

Author: I feel cringe writing this. Someone give me holy water. Nvm got some at my home. Gonna need to have a bath and clear my brain with it.