ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ

3rd pov:

Izuku is staying in a hotel he rent. He lay down while looking up at the ceiling. He put his hand up. "I miss them already." He said. He sigh while patting his cheeks. "No Izu! You need to be strong!" He said to himself.

Izuku take a look at their promised ring and smile. "I can't believe it's been almost two years of us being engaged." He continue. "Can't believe I have to wait until we all turn 18 to get married." He sigh.

He heard a knock on the door. Izuku went and open it to see a worker there standing. "Yes?" Izuku look at her. "There's two people came here calming they knew you." She said.

"Where are they?" Izuku ask. "Here." A deep voice respond tto the question. Izuku look at them to find a dark brown hair and hazel eyes girl and a black hair guy who's taller than the girl with emerald eyes.

"Coco. Haiden." He said while smiling. Coco and Haiden also smile at the boy. "I know them so you can leave. Thank you." Izuku said. The worker leave and give him a warm smile.

Izuku close the door when the both come in. "How do you know I'm here? And why did you come here?" He ask. "We're bored so~" Coco reply with a smile.

Quick introduction:

Name: Estafany CocoAge: 14Status: Taken by HaidenSexuality: StraightLoves to take photos and always bring her favorite camera with her

Name: Estafany Coco
Age: 14
Status: Taken by Haiden
Sexuality: Straight
Loves to take photos and always bring her favorite camera with her.
Quirk: chimerical (she can make other people fall into a sweet or dark imagination)

Name: Haiden ???Age: 15Status: Taken by CocoSexuality: StraightNot someone you should mess with when it comes to Coco since he's overprotective of her

Name: Haiden ???
Age: 15
Status: Taken by Coco
Sexuality: Straight
Not someone you should mess with when it comes to Coco since he's overprotective of her.
Quirk: delusion (can make people fall asleep and he can torture them in their dream)

Fin

"I heard you did something again." Haiden said. "Seriously Coco?" Izuku look at her. "Well I couldn't keep things from him!" She protest. Coco is the type of person who would do anything for Haiden and will feel guilty for keeping secret from him.

"Do you really do those to your fiancees?" Haiden sigh. Izuku just stay silent as he pout. "Well... I just want to know how far will they go for me... And I just want to know if they're sincere to do anything for me." He explain. Haiden sigh again.

"I also want to see if they really cheat on me." He continue. Coco look at Haiden. "Don't you dare thinking I will cheat Coco. I would never cheat on you. And don't think about doing the same cause I've never fallen in love before and never had a girlfriend." Haiden said looking at the girl.

She pout while looking away. "Why do you have to know me too well?" Coco ask unsatisfied. "What can I do?" The boy look at her and ruffle her hair. "You're my girlfriend of course I know you better than everyone else." He said while giving her a soft smile.

"I also received a mission." Izuku said while scrolling through TokTik (the opposite of TikTok). "What mission?" Haiden ask. "Apparently there's a spy in my school. I already manage to detect her but not others. She's in the worst situation right now so I need to help her. In return of me helping her she have to +#;#:$$(##;$$+#." He said making the two surprised by the answer but in the end they smile.

Izuku and the two talk with each other all night until they were tired and sleep on the bed. Haiden is sleeping like a normal person meanwhile Coco and Izuku... Uhh... They were sleeping while Coco's legs on Izuku's face while Izuku's hands on her face while his legs on her stomach.

The three woke up at 9 a.m.. Izuku end up didn't went to school. He decide to hang out with his friends today. He told his uncle he's feeling under the weather.

His phone ding means a notification came in. He look at the notification. "Who is it from?" Coco ask coming out from the bathroom wearing Haiden's hoodie that fall down to her knees.

"Mia. The spy." He respond while typing on his phone. "What is it about?" Coco jump onto the bed while peeking into the boy's phone. "She have finished doing the first step and ask for the second one." He reply.

"What's the first step?" Coco ask. "To record everything she can for the next mission." Izuku explain.

Coco observe the boy texting with the spy while her boyfriend is taking a shower. "What's the next step?" She ask. "Send the recording to the school using an unknown number I gave her. It's extreme to be track down so I have nothing to worry about that." He reply.

"Why not you just send it to them?" She ask. "They will be suspicious if I did that. They might think I'm the traitor or I help the spy." He said. Coco just ooing him. Izuku replied to Mia and then put his phone beside. "What are you going to do next?" Haiden popped out of nowhere ask.

"Wait for them. What else?" Izuku ask. Izuku look at Haiden and something cross his mind. He smirk. Haiden and Coco confused looking at him. "Hey Coco can I.....?" He ask. Haiden and Coco eyes widen.