ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ

3rd pov:

Warning!
- mention of sensitive things such as abused and suicide! Please do not read if you're traumatized and might trigger yourself! If you still want to read take it on your own risk! -

Izuku is packing some important things in his dorm with the help of his fiancees. Chris come behind Izuku and back hug him while snuggling into his neck. "What's wrong?" Izuku said while ruffling Chris's hair and a sweet smile. Chris just shake his head and kiss Izuku's neck (neck kisses >>>>).

"Do you want to help?" Izuku ask and Chris look at him. Izuku smile. "Come on love. You can pick the two boxes to the front door." Izuku said as he point to the boxes. "Are those the last boxes?" Chris ask. "Yeah. Those are the last one." Izuku respond. Chris went to the boxes and pick them up.

"Do you let him work?" Damian ask worried about Chris condition. "We can't let him rest all the time. He will get bored eventually. He might think we're controlling him." Izuku said as he look worriedly at Chris.

"We all know he was abused in his childhood. Thank God Kyle was there for him. If he's not..." Izuku can't continue anymore. He's on the edge of crying. Damian knowing his boyfriend is sensitive to this kind of things just hug him tightly.

"It's fine baby. He's slowly recovering from it right? We try our best already okay? Don't worry too much. It might affect your health." Damian reassuring the needy boy. Izuku just nod and wipe his tears.

"Do you want to get some food and ice cream later?" Damian ask as he peck Izuku's lips. Izuku nod with a smile in respond.

Time skip to the day Izuku is moving to America.

Izuku and his fiancees are in the airport. Izuku's friends and teachers are also there. They want to see Izuku off. Everyone is hugging each other except the fiancees. "We will miss you problem child." Aizawa said something shocking. Izuku giggles looking at his father figure.

"I will miss you too." Izuku said. "Here's some gifts from us." Uraraka said as they all hand him a gift.

Aizawa's:

Midnight's:

Midnight's: