ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍʏ ғɪᴀɴᴄᴇᴇs

3rd pov:

After the steaming and hot night all of them is sleeping soundly especially Izuku. He was being cuddled up by some anonymous guy. It was 12 noon and our sinnamon bean woke up from his sleep and didn't saw his husbands beside him. He was about to sit up when his back give him some really nice pain making him tears up. As if his bone is broke. He let out some sniffles and tears.

The anonymous guy that's in the closet heard him and rush to him. "Baby? What happened? Why are you crying?" The guy wipe Izuku's tears as he kiss his cheeks. "M-my back is paining so much *hic*" Izuku cried out. "We're sorry baby. It's fine just lay down we will get you ready okay? We already pick out your outfit for the day okay? We will do everything you just rest for now okay?" He said reassuring Izuku with a small smile. Izuku nod.

"You guys can get everything ready I will put some ointment on Zuku's back and massage him for a while." Another one say. The other nods.

The guy went near Izuku and pick him up slowly trying to make Izuku not hurting. Izuku smile at his gentleness.

The guy put some ointment while massaging Izuku's back. "How was your day here?" He ask. "It was honestly good until yesterday. You want to know? One of my friend had a crush on me and confessed to me but I rejected her. She was sad but after cheering her up she's fine now." Izuku say happily.

"I was so happy that you fly all the way here just to punish me." Izuku continue. He chuckle. Playing with Izuku's hair. Izuku lean on him smiling. "You're seriously only a softie when it comes to us." He said. "Not my fault you got me from head to toe." Izuku said proudly.

"You also got us like that. I can't believe I will ever fall in love with this little bean." He chuckle. "When are you coming back to America? Everyone is missing you there." He ask. "Let's go back together?" Izuku ask. "I under- Wait... You want to go back?" He ask happily.

"Yes of course! I can't seem to fit here. After all I miss mom and dad. Missing the Bloody Moon too." Izuku respond. "Yay!" He said happily. "You said I'm a softie for you guy while you guys are so childish when it comes to me." Izuku said pinching the guy's nose. "Only for you." He said with a smile.

"Come on let's get to my class. I will text Nezu to meet me in my class. I will be needing to introduce you guys to everyone. They must have been confused that you guys just came in out of nowhere." Izuku said while giggling.

Time skip. In 1-a

Izuku is being carried by one of the guys while everyone just look at them. "Sorry but I'm not even able to sit up right now." Izuku said. "Oh wait- Let me numb your pain for a while okay?" One of the guys said. "But it will drain your energy." Izuku said concern. "It's -" The guy was about to say something but was cut by Izuku. "I said no which means no. No need to do it. I will be able to say everything even if I'm in this condition." Izuku said with cold tone making the guy silent.

"As I was saying. Meet my fiancees. Damian Wayne, James Brown, Christopher Nolan and Ash Brooklyn." Izuku continue.

" Izuku continue