T W E N T Y - T W O

Luffy's hands grabbed your face inspecting the damage he had done, feeling nothing but regret for hurting you. Your smile remained as your hand rested on his cheek, "You didn't mean it, now let us get out of here." Your captain gave you his signature smile, after helping you stand he ran over to Law trying to get him up since the effects of the bomb were slowly wearing off. You ran over to Chopper and took his collar off again, all four of you looking up to Breed whipping the Kung Fu Dugong.

"Hey! Stop hurting him!" Luffy yelled at the evil man, Chopper's eyes filled with tears hearing the cries of pain coming from the defenseless Dugong. Breed let out a demonic cackle, demanding the Dugong to attack all of you- the poor creature not wanting to hurt his master or his friends. "Don't worry we won't hurt you!" Luffy looked determined to rescue all the animals under this man's control, he distanced himself, ready for battle. 

The Dugong stops in front of Luffy with sad eyes, trying his best to resist the commands but sadly fails to do so. throwing multiple punches at Luffy, slapping Law with the back of his tail- the two captains on the defensive. Neither one of the captains fought back and ended up getting pushed over the edge of the platform, both of them breaking the glass wall and falling. You and Chopper screamed for the allied captains, the Dugong looking down at the newly formed hole with tears running down his face. 

Quickly running over to the animal you broke his collar setting him free, the other animals watching in amazement. Breed cackled and looked down at you once more, a smile apparent on his face, "You don't seem too sad for someone who just watched her friends die."

Now it was your turn to laugh, "Do you think they would die from that?" Once the question was asked Luffy and Law reappeared from the hole they were just thrown through, smiles apparent on their faces. Cesar was in their hands and all of you were now ready to escape. 

"B-But you fell into the sea!" Breed's anger-filled eyes were now clouded with confusion as he stared down the two captains.

Law's smirk only grew as Breed's jaw dropped to the floor, "It was easy to break our fall because of my devil fruit, I used two boulders to make the splash." Breed shouted a command at the Dugong but Law covered his ears. Breed was now fuming with smoke coming out of his ears- when suddenly the lights went out and you were all surrounded by darkness.

"Pets are useless! Humans are worthless! Everyone is a piece of trash!" The loud shutter of bright purple lights echoed throughout the room as they all focused on the self-righteous man, a manic smile looking down at all of you. "Earplugs?! What a stupid gimmick!" His cackle made a shiver run down your spine, this man was insane and it showed. "Do you think you're outsmarting me?!" Swinging his arm out, displaying his chest proudly his smile doesn't falter. "Let me show you the true, formidable power of the Peto-Peto Fruit!"

"What?" Luffy looked around at everyone, confused by what this man planned on doing now that his whole army wasn't under his control anymore.

"Now, 'me'!" Breed held his hands out, the green liquid pouring from his hands as he placed them around his neck, "Kill all those stinking humans!"

"Is he putting a collar on himself?!" Luffy's eyes were wide as Breed gave another maniacal laugh, the green collar turning bright red as he continues to explain his abilities.

His eyes were bloodshot, his grin the widest it had ever been. "That's right! Once you have been given an order through the Peto-Peto power,-" His arms grew so big that they ripped his sleeves to shreds, veins crawling their way around his body, "it will bring forth all of your power even that is normally impossible!" Breed's purple hair started to float above him, you and Chopper backed away slightly- his power was overwhelming. His limbs continued to grow, double the size he was before.