T H R E E

As you all ran up the staircase to level three you hear a blood-curdling scream from Magellan, "I will not let you out of here alive Straw-hat Luffy!" The hairs on the back of your neck stood up and your heart stopped momentarily. Continuing forward with everyone you could feel yourself getting tired from all this running, surprised at how composed the trio was. Running straight through level three, on your way to level two you hear the fish-man address Luffy,
"There are tons of Navy ships outside, so we can take one over and use that to escape." You watch the boy smile and nod at the makeshift plan. As you reach the staircase of level two you watch as the purple Afro-headed woman (who was once the big-headed man) decided to stay behind and fight those who are behind us, so we could escape more peacefully. You watch as sadness fills Straw-hat's eyes as he tries to argue with the woman.

     "Ivan-sama" the woman gives Luffy a look that says 'go I got this'

"Ivan-sama" the woman gives Luffy a look that says 'go I got this'. Giving a short nod you all start heading up the stairs to level two, as you were in the back you saw the orange and white-haired man starting to cut the stairs behind you just like they did on the 6th floor. Realizing what was happening you mentally thanked everyone who had sacrificed themselves to allow this escape to happen. Once you all made it to level two, the three men plowed through any of the scary monsters, not knowing that Magellan had already made his way through the purple-haired woman and was on level two. 

   Upon defeating the beasts that guarded level two, you meet people who call themselves "Buggy" and "Mr.3", his hair making a weirdly shaped 3. Before being able to have any further introductions you hear the fast footsteps that belonged to the warden himself. Suddenly he takes out one of his poison hydras and aims it straight at the group of you, before it's able to make contact Mr.3 creates walls of this hardened white substance. A sigh reaches your lips as you turn to face everyone, this was your chance. You knew how deadly his poison was and didn't want any of your new friends to get hurt. 

    "Everyone wait!" You whisper-yelled to try and not  alert the warden of your plan. "Everyone leave! I will distract him! His powers do nothing to me. I will stall him." You gave a weary look over to the fish-man, "just don't leave without me." Everyone sweat-dropped at your comment but agreed and all started fleeing. Confused but amused you heard Magellan laugh, but he soon stopped laughing as you emerged from behind the wall of wax. 

    "(Your Name)?" Magellan had a look mixed with disappointment, sadness, and anger. "Why are you here, with them? I locked you in your room!" 

    The vein in your forehead bulged as anger bubbled up, "I'm tired of being locked away like a prisoner! I've done nothing wrong!" The warden's face softened slightly but hardened once he realized how serious the situation was. You stomped your foot as you stood in his way wanting to stall without fighting for as long as possible.  He stomped his foot back which made the floor slightly rumble with his strength vibrating the floor. "I don't want to go back to being locked away Magellan!" He huffed at your tantrum knowing this would happen eventually but why did it have to be now?