E I G H T

You awoke to Nami yelling at someone, and noticed that the room was empty. You were the last one to wake up, oops. You stretch and decided that you wanted to bathe before going out on the deck, quickly making your way to the bath-house you noticed that it was filled with girly scents. You sweat-dropped thinking that it was painfully obvious that the women bathed more than the men on this ship.

    You started to fill up the bath, steam fogged up most of the room as you added bubbles to the bath as well

    You started to fill up the bath, steam fogged up most of the room as you added bubbles to the bath as well. You were excited to bathe in such luxury, you can't even remember the last time you had a bath. The island you were on didn't have running water so you were forced to sponge-bathe yourself. You undressed and submerged yourself in the water feeling absolute bliss. As you continued cleaning yourself you heard someone calling your name but it was hard to hear them due to the sound of you moving water in the tub, along with how far away they might have been. You ducked your head under the water before deciding that you had been soaking long enough since your fingers were starting to prune.

Pulling the plug that blocks the drain, you were bent over the side of the tub when you heard the door to the washroom open. "(Your Name)! Are you in- why is it so steamy?" The Captain looks around the room before his eyes fell on your completely naked body. You let out a shriek as you threw the bar of soap at him.

"Luffy! Get out! What are you doing?!" He laughed but remained in the room as you quickly covered yourself in the towel that was already in the washroom. You heard footsteps come running followed by a woman's voice.

     "(Your Name)? Are you okay?" It was Nami, thank god. Luffy laughed and told the redhead that you were fine, you could hear the tic mark form on her forehead. "Luffy don't you ever walk into the bathroom when a woman is in there!" You watched as she pulled him down the ladder with a loud crash, she waved her hand as an apology. "Breakfast is ready, come down when you're done!"

You sweat-dropped at your captain's poor decision-making, drying off and putting on your regular clothing. Once you made your way to the table you refused to make eye contact with your captain due to the embarrassing encounter you had earlier this morning, your focus down on your food.

Sanji made a sweet comment about how lovely you looked with wet hair, which caused a small blush to rise to your face as Nami smacked him for 'being a perv' offended Sanji combats, "At least I didn't peak when she was in the bath. Captain's the true pervert" Sanji smirks at his captain with an envious look.

    Luffy wines and slams his hands on the table childishly, "I'm not a pervert! You told me to go get (Your Name)." Luffy huffed and turned his face away in an angry blush, upset about being accused of such a thing. Your blush had just gotten worse as the conversation went on, Zoro quickly changing the topic to ask Nami where we were heading.

Someone grabbed your arm and you looked to see the Captain gripping your arm with a serious face. "(Your Name), do you think I'm a pervert?" You were about to start foaming at the mouth from embarrassment, you shook your head 'no' as you were trying not to die on the inside.