End Notes

8/6/2023

So, I'm sorry for ending it here.

The vision for this story was very complicated, I didn't even know if the concept was ok or good enough.

However I took the chance.

I do feel like maybe I'll do a second store that focuses on their relationship and if they do make it work. I haven't figure it out. The concept was kinda fucked up. Just maybe a little (this is me being sarcastic btw)

Anyways, I never thought this story would have gotten any type of interest so thank you so much to the very few people that have kept reading it!! It means so much.

Again sorry for the ending. But I felt it was the perfect ending to how the story was going.

And if I do a second book.....Should they end up together? That's honestly the biggest question I have. This is my second BTS AU soulmate story and the other story has an interesting ending as well. Maybe I'll think of a story were they are just happy.

Again, Thank you so much readers! I appreciate the time you put into this story!

I'm going to edit this story now! Ignore the updates!

XO
-B

8/11/2023

Ok, so I tried to edit the story.

Tried.

English is my second language and I didn't notice Selene and Selena where both switch through out the store. It's supposed to be Selena, but then I decided in Selene. So now I gotta go find the name and switch it again.

Anyways, I'm sure the story still needs work, so maybe some time down the road I'll reread just to see what needs fixing.

Thank you guys so much. I know there's a lot more interesting and better written stories out there so the fact that this has like 1.3k reads means so much to me. It always baffles me people have read some part of the story, maybe even all of it.

Thank you guys so much! Just know I do want to do a sequel but I really need to think of how I want their story to go.

Love you guys!

-B