Chapter 38

She was drowning.

She took a breath but the air didn't feel enough.

Whatever had blocked her smell was slowly going way. The smell of blood, mixed with anguish, fear and pain drowned her nose strongly. Then, those delicious smells, the ones that brought her instincts to bliss, started to spike up.

She sat there dumbfounded, not paying attention to what her father was telling her brothers.

Those are her brothers right? They had to be. She had grown accustomed to their smells. These smells lingered throughout the house, she associated them with home. In the two months her brothers had stayed, they had showed her loyalty and love beyond measure.

They had slowly become her home, her comfort, her laughter and her joy.

But they couldn't be her mates. It wasn't right.

Baby? Are you ok? Did they do anything to you?

Erick's soft voice brought her back to reality. All four of her brothers had attacked Erick to the point he almost fell unconscious.

Erick? What is going on? Why do they smell like mates?

I didn't have time to explain everything to you. But they are your mates. It's a very long story. Fuck I've already failed in protecting you.

Ericks whimpers made Eun-ji tear her eyes away from her brothers. The Luna and the Beta were working hard to clean his wounds.

She ran towards Erick and notice how his body had started to heal up, but that didn't change what they have done.

They fucking attacked you! How could they do that to you!

Babe, it's ok. They didn't how to react. I shouldn't have been doing...

I don't give two flying fucks what we were doing. I can't believe you're defending them.

It's ok babe. Just calm down. It's going to be ok. His voice sounded exhausted.

Eun-ji panicked as she saw his eyes slowly close. She lowered herself to hover on top of him and licked his face.

At this, growls and snarls came from the four as they stopped paying attention to their father and focused their attention to Eun-ji.

Eun-ji wanted to rip their throats at their audacity.

She was angry at them. How were they justified to have attacked her best friend? Her soulmate? Someone she held so dearly close to her heart?

She couldn't helped to start barking at them. Loud and aggressive barks echoed through the houses. Her previous two barks had already shaken everyone out of their slumber. That's how loud they they. So when everyone started come up towards the Alphas house to see what was going on they found Eun-ji with crazy eyes and bared teeth towards four pack members.

The scene shook everyone. The Alpha in between Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook and Eun-ji with their Luna and Beta tending to an injured Erick.

The Alpha just stood there and let Eun-ji bark. He was very disappointed although he figured something must have happened between Erick and Eun-ji for them to react in such a way.

Mate bonds are strong but the bond calling between them would be stronger than a regular bond. It was eight people tied together.

"This is ENOUGH! I will don't tolerate this behavior or it's disturbance!" Eun-ji stopped her barking at her fathers alpha voice commanding her to stop. But her anger was still evident.