Chapter 42

'Fuck....I shouldn't have left when I knew this shit was coming.'

Hoseok felt the first heat wave burn his skin. He didn't understand why it was here already. He had about three more days before his rut started.

A painful groan escaped his lips as his body felt like fire. He had been walking for 40 minutes, following Jungkook and Jimin. There was only one way out which meant all three of them going the same direction. All three getting out through the National park.

He noticed how Jimin kept a distance from Jungkook so he did the same.

He fell over as another wave hit, almost passing out. He didn't understand. His rut was starting before it was supposed to and it was never this intense.

The need and the smell of his near by mates were not helping. He rolled in the floor, trying to catch his breath.

Jungkook and Jimin felt their steps freeze hearing Hoseok fall over. Without thinking, both sprinted towards him, Jimin getting to him first, worry evident on his face.

"Hobi! Hobi what's wrong? What's-" Hoseok's lavender scent overpowered Jimin. He froze with how palpable it felt.

"Fuck! Your rut started! Hobi look at me." Jimin reached over to make Hoseok look at him. Just the touch of Jimin felt enough to calm the wave of want.

Jimin's body started to heat up in response to the touch. The usual soft tingles felt like earthquakes, his body reacting on its own.

"Jungkook help me! We need to take him back to the mating house." Jungkook hesitated following Jimin's orders. Jungkook needed to touch him, his body automatically reacting to his mate's intoxicating smell, but his mind was not prepared. He didn't know if he would be able to let go once he touched Hoseok.

"Jungkook! We can't have him here in the open! What if someone else comes along?" Jimin's words brought a stop to Jungkook's thoughts.

Over his dead body would he let another wolf get close to his mate.

Both picked up Hoseok, each on either side of him. His scent making them dizzy and the heat of his skin making them feel hot all over. Jungkook could feel the sweat beams forming on his brow as all three started to walk back.

Hoseok felt his body tranquilize at having his mates touch him. Their scents mingled together to calm his mind. They were with him, they cared enough to not leave him to the fate of someone else. The way both wrapped their arms around his waist, hosting his weight onto their bodies, the way he heard their hearts picked up when their skin touched, the way their movements halted at his scent, undoubtedly brought a strained smile to his lips.

He didn't want to admit it, but he was happy about the hesitation in their actions. He knew why. They were affected by him, even if it's just the slightest change in their demeanor, it made him happy.

"Thank you guys for not leaving me. I don't know what's wrong. I have three days before it hits."

"I think it has to do with finding out we are mates and all of us going through our cycles. And just so coincidentally, we all go through our cycles around the same time." Jimin's voiced his thoughts.

Hoseok tried to not think about their cycles lining up.

"So that means that Namjoon's probably stared as well." Hoseok spoke a little out of breath but with worry.

"Don't worry huyng, once we get back Ima check on him. Maybe he's already in the mating house." Jungkook looked over his left to see Hoseok's. His face immediately heated up when he saw how dark and hazy Hoseok's eyes looked. His gaze was set on him, eyes scanning his every face detail. Hoseok licked his lips, needing to taste that sweet caramel in the air. Jungkook felt his stomach drop at such simple action.