Chapter 12

Both wolf jumped into Eun-jis room.

Erick kept clothes stuffed in a drawer at his girlfriend's. He wanted her to move in to his house, but he knew better.

Transforming into their human forms was easy as walking to them. The discomfort of their bones morphing into an animal long forgotten. It came with years of practice.

Erick walked over and took sweatpants and a tshirt, while Eun-ji also went over and took some of his cloths.

He loved how she knew how to please him. She was marked all long her neck, her scent was sweeter because she had cum, her body was submissive to his, and he still tasted her on his lips.

He bent down, pulled her head back and took a deep breath, inhaling his favorite smell.

"C'mom, they should just be starting dinner."

Eun-ji had completely forgotten what was going on. After coming from her high, she found herself following her alpha mindlessly, knowing he would take care of her.

She laced her fingers in his as they made their way to the dining room, were they heard plates being passed around and light laughter.

Her heart would have been poundingq, but the pheromone high kept her at easy. She leaned into Erick's shoulders, taking a deep breath.

"Glad you could join us." Erick's eyes snapped over to the Alpha, who gave him a knowing look. Erick dropped his eyes in submission, but kept his hand wrapped in his omega's.

It wasn't a mystery what they had been up to. The way Eun-ji attached herself to his body. They way their smells were intertwined with each other. The smell of her wetness still lingering around them both.

"Alpha, let them be." The Luna got up from her seat and made their way to them.

"C'mom darling, let's sit so we can eat." She extended her hand to her daughter, who looked up to her alpha for permission. He smiled, making her whine with want.

A loud thud made Eun-ji jump. She looked over and saw one of her brothers had smashed his hand down on the table.

Yoongi. His eyes were crimson red, burning daggers at their hands. Namjoon placed a hand on his shoulder, shaking him out of his trance.

"Don't worry about your brothers baby, they are just jealous they are not as handsome as me." Erick winked at a worried Eun-ji.

"I'm world wide handsome. I don't know who you talking to." Seokjin's teasing made Erick roll his eyes.

"Hyung, have you seen me? My lips and my ass?"

"Jimin, you have the height of a elf."

A gasp was followed by different giggles.

Luna took the hand of her only daughter and sat her down, with Erick by her side.

"I'm cute, sexy and lovely. You're just handsome." Jimin accused his older brother.

Seokjin rolled his eyes at his younger brother but took a good look at him anyways. Jimin was a very good looking men. His lips were definitely a plus. They looked like pillows had been placed on his mouth. His eye smiles was adorable. His body was slim and toned.

Yes Seokjin knew his brother was cute, sexy and lovely, but he wasn't going to admit that.

Yoongi's outburst was forgotten as they continued to eat and have light conversation about their day.

Eun-ji slowly came down from her clinginess but still kept her hand on Erick's thigh as she ate with the other one.

Yoongi, however was trying his hardest to control his anger from lashing out again.