Chapter 4

The next day came by quick.

She didn't have time to see her brothers since their father took them into a council meeting early in the morning. The counsel wanted to hear about other packs as well as the numerous bonds they had made with them. When wolfs travel, yes there is enjoyment, however it's mostly done to represent and honor their pack, while offering respect to the one they are visiting.

This keeps packs around the world in unity, for the most part. Disagreements are mostly over territory, since wolfs are very territorial and protective of their land and families.

Yes the day had gone quick for Eun-ji.

Nothing out is the ordinary.

Except Maria giving birth.

She was overseeing training for the newly turned wolf kids, the thirteen year olds.

They were practicing how to turn and getting comfortable with the transition and their wolf form.

No they didn't have alternate personalities when they found their wolf. It was a mere extension of who they were.

She was giving them tips on how to concentrate on the transformation when Rain came running down to tell her Maria had just gone into labor.

She looked out to Mitzy, her other partner for the training, who understood and told her to go.

She didn't hesitate to let her legs take her back home, since they were practicing in the woods.

She ran, making it back in 10 mins.

She ran thru the cabins.

As she was running, she ran into Jay. He was also rushing back, having just received the news himself and needed to be there for his wife.

They hadn't been together for long, but Jay knew he would marry her and start his family with her. She was absolutely perfect for him. And now the love of his life was getting ready to give birth to his first pup.

When their female wolf animal ancestors were to get pregnant, most of the time they gave birth to multiple pups. Unfortunately, for werewolves, they can't have big litters like them. They do have higher chances at having twins, triplets and so on, but this is rarely seen as their pregnancies are only three months, to make up for the lost time.

Jay wanted the special occasion of having more than one pup, but unfortunately, it wasn't in their destiny. He was still grateful for getting the opportunity to meet his mate and having a baby.

Both of them ran into each other with wide bright smiles. Since Jay was Eun-ji's best friend, her and Maria clicked right away. They were always there for each other and Eun-ji was not doing to miss this significant moment.

Both ran into the direction were Maria had been taken. They could hear loud and clear the pain she was in.

+++++

Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook finally made it home.

It wasn't so bad for Jungkook. He had been away for only five years. Not much had changed for him. Maybe his frame was more defined and he got bulkier, probably having the most muscles out of his brother. His face however still had the cute bunny smile his sister adore.

Namjoon had mature. His body wasn't the one of a scrawny kid anymore. He was always mature, even before. Always sticking up for his siblings when they got into trouble. But now it seemed his childish side had settle a lot, with the occasional spurts of his clumsiness.

Yoongi hadn't really change too much either, except he looked more happy now a days. He was one of the shortest of his brothers, with a strong and very very patient attitude, specifically towards his younger siblings.