017

San 

I felt largely out of the loop. Even more so when I realized Seonghwa knew what was going on and he refused to tell me. It took me some time to accept the fact that he promised Wooyoung he wouldn't tell me, but it still felt frustrating. 

I decided that it was okay, and I would just stay by his side and support him even if he never told me what was wrong. I knew Wooyoung struggled with a lot of things that I could never really understand, and he wasn't a big fan of letting people know his problems. 

"Are you okay?" I asked once we were alone. Sure, the past week something was obviously wrong, but tonight he seemed even more off then usual. 

I didn't know what I expected, maybe for him to say "I'm fine." like he usually did but this time his shoulders sagged, "I don't know." He answered, sounding honest and wrapped his arms around me. "I feel bad for not being able to have fun like everyone else." 

I looked over to our table, our friends laughing and teasing each other as they drank and ate. We usually had a dinner like this at least once a week, to bring everyone together to hang out and catch up since we all could get pretty busy. 

"Do you want to go home?" I asked. My home, I meant, but he didn't usually correct me. 

"I don't want to ruin the mood." He sighed, his face digging into my neck. I ran my hand through his hair, trying to soothe whatever he had on his mind. 

"I can just tell them that you aren't feeling too well and we decided to go home earlier. They'd be fine. We've already been hanging out for two hours, I think they'd allow you to get some rest." I said, trying to pull away to check his face but he just held me tighter. 

"I thought your parents are home." He asked. 

"My parents aren't going to think weirdly of me inviting a friend to stay over. They might be a bit old fashioned but they can be pretty clueless too." 

"Mkay." He sighed, finally accepting. 

"Go wait in the car, I'll be out in a second." I kissed his temple, letting him go and heading to where our friends were laughing. "Hey, Wooyoung and I are gonna head out. He's not feeling that great." 

"Is he okay?" Yunho asked asked, becoming concerned. 

I nodded, "I think something he ate didn't sit well with him." 

Seonghwa was the first to nod, "Okay. Well tell him to get some rest." 

I met Wooyoung in the car, starting it and before I started driving he held one of my hands, leaning against my shoulder. 

It would make things a bit more difficult while driving but I couldn't find myself caring. I knew the same thing was on his mind, but I just didn't want to pry. If he wasn't going to offer it up, then it meant he wasn't ready to talk about it. 

When I parked the car in front of the house, Wooyoung made no move to leave. I leaned against him, squeezing his hand lightly. "I love you, you know that right?" We hadn't really talked about whether or not it was safe to say those words or not, but we had already been friends before we ever got together, so maybe it felt natural to tell each other those words.