020

Wooyoung 

The dinner with San went well, very well. But now she wanted to meet the rest of my friends and I was just...worried. Which was ridiculous because I was on San's ass the other day for being worried for the exact same thing. 

San and her seemed like they got along really well, I wasn't sure what they talked about but when I got back from the bathroom they played off of each other, going after their main focus to tease- me. 

I parted ways with my mom, going back home with San and he spent the night reassuring me that things went well and that he liked her. 

Since then, the three of us have hung out more and even made it the four of us when I finally got to introduce San to Kyungmin. 

I looked around the house, San and Jongho offering it up because their parents had to go to an event in another town so they were gone for the night. 

I didn't know why I was obsessing over everything so much, things didn't need to be perfect. Knowing my mom, she'd be fine with anything. 

I felt arms wrap around my waist, tugging me back into a chest. The touch immediately helped soothe me, making me let out a long breath. "She's your mother, Wooyoung. Not the president. I don't think you have to be so anxious."

"I just want things to go well." I said. 

"They will. She loves you, and so do your friends. We just all want you to be happy." His mouth was right beside my ear, it sending chills down my body. 

"She wants to be more involved in my life, you know? I want that. I want to be able to see my brother more often too. He's gotten so big and I feel like I've missed out on so much." 

"She wants to be in your life, that's true. So you don't have to worry so much about making that happen. She's already accepted the fact that you're gay. What else do you have to worry about with her?" He asked. 

He was right, I knew he was right. 

There was a knock at the front door and it made me smile a little, "See? It wasn't just me!" 

San rolled his eyes, going to the door and opening it. 

"I brought wine, I don't know if any of you drink wine but I thought I should bring something." She said, still in the doorway. 

"We have a couple of wine drinkers here, don't worry." San said, taking the bottle from her and moving to the side. "Was it hard to find?" 

"I'll be honest, I got lost for a second there." She chuckled, "I thought I was in the wrong neighborhood." 

"Really? Were my directions bad?" San asked and it made me laugh.

"Don't worry worry about it." I said, my mom smiling knowingly. We came from a similar background even if she had a period of time in her life where she lived in an area like this, that time had been long forgotten. 

San put the white wine in the fridge, which I thought bringing white wine was a good call instead of red. 

I think most of us were beer drinkers or shot people.