011

San 

It was hard not to like Wooyoung. Like extremely hard. He had that type of personality that made you want to do anything just to see him smile or laugh. 

It was a bit of an odd laugh but that just made me want to hear it more. Even after I talked to Seonghwa and he said they met and told me that Wooyoung was straight...I couldn't help but feel a bit heartbroken. 

I liked him, way more than I should've and I knew it was stupid because I never even had a chance in the first place. I liked knowing that he didn't like cucumber. I liked finding out that he liked horror movies despite getting scared easily, and despite his major being in film, he genuinely loved dance. He liked video editing and used to make home videos so he could edit them and when he got into college, that was the one thing he wanted to pursue the most. He had multiple brothers but he had a younger one that still lived with his mom and he loved him more than life itself. He also had a huge passion for cooking and he was really fucking good at it.  

I liked finding out that he genuinely liked affection, like way more than all of my friends combined. And he would show it to anyone, never having any restraint. Even if it was cuddling or hand holding or kissing, he never held back. And he liked to tease his friends, his face lighting up the moment he realized he had annoyed his friends. 

Sure, whenever we hung out it was with the whole group after we all became friends. But I still found myself gravitating towards Wooyoung even if we all hung out. Jongho didn't seem to be that bothered by it anymore. Maybe because he realized that I wasn't pursuing his friend, and it made him fine with idea of all of us hanging out. 

Yes, I was whipped for Wooyoung. 

But I was a man of my word. 

Also Wooyoung was straight but that wasn't the point. 

The thing that caught my attention besides Wooyoung was Seonghwa and Hongjoong. It wasn't weird for our group to be affectionate. Yunho and Mingi were attatched to the hip for most of the night and it took us a couple of times to tell them to stop making out in front of everyone. I mean, even Jongho and Yeosang were being affectionate despite both of them not really caring for affection. 

But seeing Seonghwa piqued my interest. His attention was usually on Hongjoong but he had a lot more confidence than he usually did. Even while we had a movie on, even when Joong brought out the weed, they were still talking. 

I had never seen Joong so open or smile as much as he did. I knew I was going to get an earful from Seonghwa later and the thought actually made me smile. 

"What are you thinking about?" I heard Woo's voice next to my ear, his breath wafting over my face. The same smell of weed and vanilla perfume. I was becoming addicted to that smell. 

"Just watching Joong and Hwa." I said. 

He gave me a playful smile, his face teasing. "Are you jealous?" 

My brows knitted together, "No. I'm not into them like that." 

He chuckled, shaking his head. "I'm talking about the relationship, not them." His gaze went over to them and I was struck by his beauty. "They do look close though. It's nice to see Joong smile like that." 

Despite us talking about Joong's smile, I couldn't take my eyes off of Woo's own smile. Having his attention felt like bathing in light.