Epilogue

Yn tells him everything happened..

That's how Sara and taeyceon destroyed their happily settled life..

How they made his family hate yn, killed jimin and her unborn baby. Broke her friendship and made yn enter in mafia circle..

Killed her parents and at last took control over all the things which jimin named her..

Afterwards, yn explained him that how she got rebirth because of the pandent and yn realted her getting the dream about taeyceon being villian. Maybe pandent gave her sign, because jimin and yn was contacted by souls which was attached by red thread...

Then she explained him, how she took her revenge from everyone...

Firstly, she made Sara don't take any advantage of her weakness, don't tell her friendship broke this time. How she made kuru and jk together..

Then, she settled case of her parents and made joon young under her control..

She made Sara's real face done out, then she got to know about taeyceon and he killed Sara..

After that how yn made a plan and trapped him then, she killed him today...

Jimin just blinked his eyes, he was too stunned to speak. Can this be possible??

But, how yn explained everything it didn't seemed to be wrong. Because she gave him each and every details. This can't be a story until and unless someone themselves went through this..

Jimin: ok i belive you..

Yn: I know it that you will believe me..

Jimin: so you have settled everything now, what next...

Yn out her hand on his hand...

Yn: it's just you and me now...

Jimin looked at her and smiled...

Jimin: what about Joon young??

Yn chuckled..

Yn: i appeared out of nowhere to help him, now it's time for me to it disappeared. I'll appear again, if there will be something I need to do...

Jimin: you are leaving them??

Yn: you can say that..

Jimin: ok..

Yn: I'm hungry let's have lunch..

Jimin: ook ok as you wish my queen..

Yn giggled and they both had their lunch in very romantic monsoon..

Time skipped,

Just like yn appeared suddenly, she also disappeared with a letter she sent them it was her last words for them...

Letter:-

It's me queen,
                           I appeared out of nowhere to help you guys because I wanted to take my revenge. Now, my work is completed I need to leave, but, queen will be always there for you guys. I'll come back again, when there will be my need. Till then, be safe , Jackie you can marry Lia , she loves you a lot and jangwon you can also propose to Alice she will accept you. About Joon young, I hope you will find someone better for you than Sara move on!! I hope , we will meet soon with new mission and don't forgot someday queen will be back when you guys will need her!!

               - have a great life , by by
                                                 ~ from queen...