3

Yn glare at Sara..

Yn: I've told you many times to stay away from us, but it seems like you will not . So, i think i should not show any mercy against making you feel embarrassed right ??

Sara glup...

Yn: it's my first and last warning, stay away from us or I'll not think twice before insulting you...

Sara: but I'm just trying to be friendly...

Yn: did we asked you to be friendly with us?? We two are enough for each other so don't waste your time in getting us...

Jungwon: girls everything alright??

Yn: yes let's go , let's not waste time in talking with useless people....

Yn drag both of them from there...

Sara hit the wall...

Sara: this girl is getting out of my nerves, from my information it was so easy to manipulate her. But, her attitude is something else. I have to inform it to him....

She left from there...

On the other side,

Jungwon: college already ended...

Yn: hmm we are going home now....

Jungwon: oh okie...

Kuru: what about you???

Jungwon: at first I'll accompany my friend to his training session then we both will go home together...

Yn: ok let's exchange numbers, just in case we need to talk and we are friends already...

Jungwon: yes yes....

They exchange numbers with each other...

Jungwon: ok I'll be going now..

Yn: yuppp byyy...

Kuru: byy...

They all get seperated from there and jungwon left for his work...

While, yn and kuru travelled back to their home...

??: Are you jealous of him???

??: Jk will you stop asking stupid questions, I'm noticing it since the morning...

Jk: no jimini it's actually like, you loves her na that's why i thought you will be jealous of seeing her with someone else..

Jimin: who said I love her???

Jk: you don't!??

Jimin: no, just it's like I'm attracted to her it's not love you idiot..

Jk: ahaan??

He nodded..

Jk: okok shorty...

Jimin: shut up and tell me why you keep asking me this question again and again since the morning. Don't tell me you like her???

Jk: not her but her friend is seems to be very attractive...

Jimin: oh really??

Jk: hm...

Tae: what you both are talking about huh?? Why you guys don't involve me in your chats..m

Jimin: nothing bear , just he loves someone...

Tae: whatttttttt you love someone?

Jk glare jimin..

Jimin smrik...