18

Time skips the next day,

Time: 4: 05..

Yn gron while looking at the bundle of her clothes..

Yn: why don't I have any good clothes for wearing in front of her huh!!!

Yn pout and started thinking...

Yn: I have to make a good impression on her, she the head of her family. If she will agree with me being jimin's wife, no one can stop me from marrying him..

Yn lay on the bed, while thinking about the past..

In her past life, Sara told her that jimin's grandmother is involved mafia business. She made yn believe that she is a wrong person, when yn went to meet her jimin. Her first impression was not good on her, still she behaved nicely with yn..

Because of jimin, for his happiness she agreed to let him marry yn. Otherwise, as per Sara's plan yn was not liked by any member of his family..

Yn closed her eyes but her phone rings..

She pick up the call .

📱 Yn: hlo ..

📱 Jimin: I'll be there in 15 minutes be ready..

📱 Yn: wh- ok come..

📱 Jimin: hm..

She cut the call and quickly got ready..

Yn didn't applied any make up on her face

Yn: yes I'm looking good, old people doesn't love girls with heavy make up. So, I'll put my natural face with sunscreen and lip balm only..

Yn set herself and Jimin message her that he has arrived..

Yn quickly went down..

Yn: mom I'm going to a dinner party, you can call kuru if you have any questions..

Yn's mom: baby y-

Yn already disappeared..

Yn's mom: this girl..

She signed...

Yn come to the street and saw jimin waiting for her inside the car..

He was in his elegant outfit, white shirt black pants and hairs well done. Giving vibes of a ceo..

Yn went inside the car..

Yn: hlo..

Jimin: hi-- where is your plaster yn??

Yn: doctor said i can remove the plaster, but I have to be careful with arm. Besides, granny will not like to see me in plaster. By the way, how's my dress?? It's good na, you know how much time it took for me to decide what to wear. I want to leave a good impression on her at first sight..