23

📱 Yn: taeyceon??

📱 Taeyceon: hahahah you know, aww girl you guessed it right, yes it's me..

📱 Yn: what you want??

📱 Taeyceon: i want jimin...

Yn rolls her eyes and smriked when an idea hit her mind..

📱 Yn: damn!! You could have told me, I would have left him..

Taeyceon was shocked to hear her ..

📱 Yn: excuse me??

📱 Taeyceon: yes I'm here, I wanna ask something...

📱 Yn: hm...

📱 Taeyceon: if i told you to stay away from jimin, you yourself will distance away from him...

📱 Yn: yess..

📱 Taeyceon: but then why kidnapped Sara after joining joon Young's gang..

📱 Yn: come on!! I joined his gang for resources, about Sara i never liked her because she was daughter of the person on whose case my father was worried. She wanted to take advantage of me, that's why i hate her and planned to take a revenge on her for trying to use me...

📱 Taeyceon: oh and about jimin...

📱 Yn: I'm attracted to him, he is cute so when he showed his interest in me, I didn't denied anything. If you say , I will leave him just don't distrub me ...

📱 Taeyeon: oh but what you will say him..

📱 Yn: umm I'll make a plan on it, I don't know what he likes..

📱 Taeyceon: I can tell you, meet me I'll tell you everything just leave him...

📱 Yn: ok just tell me a reason to get seperated from him , i will be free and I'll find someone more rich...

📱 Taeyceon: yes I'll help you but leave jimin..

📱 Yn: really, very nice!! Then done!!

📱 Taeyceon: yes...

📱 Yn: where to meet??

📱 Taeyceon: a day after tomorrow, I'll send you location...

📱 Yn: ok till you tell me plan, I'll stay away from jimin and will avoid him...

📱 Taeyceon: yes...

📱 Yn: ok bye, I need to change and go home...

📱 Taeyceon: yes...

They cut the call...

Yn smriked...

Yn: taeyceon, I'm hundred percent sure that you are that ring man. Now, just wait and watch how it will be your last day on this earth a day after tomorrow..

Yn got changed and went to her house..

Time skip next day,

Yn get ready for going to college...