1

It was pouring heavily, on the edge of a mountain...

A girl was seating on the wheelchair while looking at the person in front of her...

??: Why you did this??

??2: because I hate you yn, you snatched everything from me. Since, we met everything I dreamed about belongs to you. Even the person I loved, he loved you that's why I killed him. I was the one who made you paralysed, still he choose you over me why??

Yn cried...

Yn: you was more like my sister than a friend Sara, why...

Sara: whatever, for me you was always an stone which was on my success path..

Yn: stopp it hurts...

Sara: your miscarriage, haha I did that to...

Yn cried more hardly...

??: Just finish her, we don't have enough time to waste..

Sara smriked and pushed her wheelchair from the edge..

Yn tried to see the person, but was not able to. Feeling herself getting dropped in water, yn closed her eyes...

Yn:( it's my end, sorry jimin I'm really sorry for whatever happened to you because of me. I hope, we will meet again in our next life..)

Blank out...

Yn opened her eyes and saw herself in somehow familiar surroundings...

Yn: what's it?? I was dropped in water by my friend?? How I'm still alive?? Wasn't i was supposed to be dead by now??

Yn was confused to seee herself in her old bedroom...

Yn slowly looked at her feets and put them down then try to stand up only to find her whole in good condition...

Yn: w..what's this???

??: Yn my baby, wake up it's time for you to get ready, did you forgot it's your first day of college??

Yn: m...mom...

Yn was left in utter shock after hearing from her mother that it's her first day in college...

Yn looked at calendar than at her phone, it showed her date 12/8/2022..

Yn: wait isn't it 2028???

Yn gasp and saw herself in mirror...

Yn: am i really back in past???

Yn touched her face and tears escape from her eyes after remembering the past...

Yn smash her cupboard...

Yn: I'll not let anything repeat, that Sara I'll take my revenge from her. That mysterious person, even though I didn't saw his face but I saw his ring. I'll recognise it when I'll see it, because it was the last thing I saw in past...

Yn took a deep breath...

Yn's mom: child...

Yn: I'm up mom, I'll get ready..

Yn's mom: yes...

She left from front of her room...

Yn took a deep breath and took out a unread dairy...

Yn: I'll write everything in it..

Yn started remembering all the important events from her past, which were essential to change in this life time...

Yn: done, now it's time for taking my revenge, I'll meet my love of life again but this time everything will be perfect...

Yn smiled after remembering about her love...