9

At hospital,

A girl was walking back and forth in front of the hospital ward...

Soon, two parental figures came there while rushing..

Dad: what happened to my baby, my yn where is she now....

Girl: sir she is in ward and doctors are checking on her....

Yn's mom: she will be fine na....

Dad: she is my daughter and she is very strong, nothing will happen to her...

Yn's mom: child who are you??

She asked the girl who was standing there, apparently the one who informed them about their precious daughter getting in an accident....

Girl: hlo aunty myself Sara and i study with yn, we are friends. While returning, I saw yn crossing the road all lost in her thoughts and she didn't noticed that truck which was coming in her direction. At last, it hit her and i quickly took her to hospital then informed you guys...

Dad: thank you so much for helping her on the right time. I don't want to loose my another child, please god keep her save...

Sara nodded while shading fake tears and laughing inside...

Sara:( save?? Oh God now she will be not even able to stand on her feets then with help of this situation i can get close to her. I'll tell I'm the one who saved her, of course everyone loves the who saved them so her parents and she will be under my control now. Then, I'll easily make my father out of bars then I'll slowly destroy everything of her according to Mr. K plan)...

After half an hour,

Doctor come out...

Yn's mom: what happened doctor??

Dr.: It's a miracle or something which I should say but I'm glad to share this news with you guys. Even , she got in a big accident but she didn't have any serious inquires. Expect, a plaster on her left arm for a month. Only minor injuries, other than that everything is fine with her. She can go her college, or picnic, park anywhere. She is totally fine for that. Only the thing on which you guys have to focus is her plastered arm nothing else....

Her parents sign in relief...

Dad: thank you so much Dr , any appointment for her check up??

Dr.: Yeah ok every Saturday until she gets fine...

Dad: ok I'll take care of that....

Dr.: Sir paper work and hospital fee...

Dad: yes please lead the way, I'll fulfill all the requirements....

Dr. Smiled and they both left to reception area..

Yn's mom: thank you so much god for saving my child, I'll never forget your this deed on us.....

Sara bite her lips in frustration and quickly went in corner only to call Mr. K....

On phone,

📱 Sara: Mr. K...

📱 Mr. K: did everything went according to plan??

📱 Sara: no sir it's...

She explained everything to him...

📱 Mr. K: I see she is quite lucky, but don't worry now you have an excuse to go close to her. So, use that and make her blind by trusting you so much. Then, try to create misunderstanding between them and break their relationship...