24

At location,

Yn entered inside a luxurious cafeteria, located on the side of Seoul...

As she entered, she started to have feeling that taeyceon's guards were on high alert and they were planning to kill yn the moment when their boss will sign them...

But, they are dumb to think that yn will let them take this chance..

She walked towards taeyceon, giving him vibes which every boy wants from a girl....

Yn got information file, early in the morning from jangwon and she went through it. She had an character sketch of him inside her mind, use girls for profit and pleasure. Only loves jimin and will start his life with him..

Yn knew he was tempted eoth hot bodies, so his this weakness will take him close to death bed today...

Yn sat infront of him and removed her jacket..

Yn didn't failed to notice that ring on his fingers, so yn was not wrong when she thought taeyceon can be that ring men .

Now, yn will not leave him..

Yn: hlo Mr. Taeyceon, it's nice to meet you..

Taeyceon: hlo miss yn, nice to meet you too..

Yn smiled and she didn't missed how his eyes were filled with lust when yn removed her jacket...

Taeyceon: have something to eat .

Yn: umm noo, I'm full i already eat just I'm not hungry....

Yn said while rubbing her neck...

Taeyceon smrik...

Taeyceon: so let's come on the main topic, what you want for leaving jimin...

Yn: money ..

Taeyceon: how much...

Yn: 2 billion won ..

Taeyceon: this much?? Okie, Jenna pass me the book...

His secretary gave him cheque book and he signed on it then pass to yn...

Yn removed the ring from her finger...

Yn: done , now I have nothing to do with jimin...

Taeyceon: good...

Yn: thank you...

Taeyceon eyed her...

Taeyceon: you are free or??

Yn: um yes I'm free, if someone wants to enjoy or have some fun with me....

She smiled..

Taeyceon smriked...

Taeyceon: let's discuss once we reach inside the room that what type of fun you want to enjoy..

Yn nodded with a smrik...

Taeyceon: follow me...

Yn went behind him, everything was going perfectly till now. Just her plan works...

Inside the room,

Taeyceon locked the door leaving only both of them...

Yn throw her jacket on the floor followed by her shirt and skirt. While removing yn felt an hand and round her wrist..

Taeyceon: let me do this for you babygirl...

He said while passing her skirt down , then leaving her only in undergarments. Before he could do anything further, yn stopped him...