22

Yn: jimin..

She runs to him, his head was injured and covered with a bandage..

She started checking on him..

Yn: are you mad, why did you get involved in fighting huh???

Jimin: babe it's ok..

Yn: shut up!! Just shut up , if you don't want me to avoid you..

Jimin: sorry baby...

Yn: what happened yesterday, what happen which lead to this much ??

Jimin: nothing, just some drunk students of other colleges,they are my rival in sports team..

Yn: pabo, what doctor said about this and who did this??

Yn said while slowly caressing his head..

Jimin smiled at her concern..

Jimin: while fighting someone pushed me, I got hit on my head then it started bleeding, doctor said it's an minor injury . It will recover in one week .

Yn hugs him tightly...

Yn: never do these things ever again, you are mine I'm so afraid of loosing you..

Jimin hugged her back tightly...

Jimin: i love you too my baby, i promise I'll never get involve in fight ever again for you..

Yn Nodded while hugging him...

Jimin: I'm so happy that your family agreed..

Yn: me too, dad always supports me just he is afraid if you are not good. I told him that you love me, besides, he is afraid because of your family background. However, he still agreed because of my happiness...

Jimin rubs her back...

Jimin: don't worry, my whole family is excited afterv announced this news. Nothing will happen, for my surprise, my mother is super excited. You have impressed her really well, she is too overwhelmed to make you her daughter-in-law..

Yn smiled...

Yn: I'm also excited to be a part of your life..

Jimin: awww my love...

Jimin started kissing her whole face in adoration..

Yn giggled..

Jimin lastly lean in and kissed her passionately, yn locked her arms around his neck safely then kissed him back..

Jimin pushed yn towards the wall and start kissing her with more passion, while yn was struggling on the fighting for dominance with jimin's tongue inside her mouth..

After 5 minutes, they were done with their makeout session..

Jimin slowly pressed his lips on yn's swallow because he bite them many times out of his control in pleasure..

Jimin: I'm addicted to your lips, I can kiss you until i make you senseless...

Yn: i also want that..

Jimin: I love this fact that you have the same passion and body hold which I want ..

Yn: of course babyboy..

Jimin smrik but bell interpret their special moment...

Jimin: fuck!

He cursed under his breath, yn giggled..

Yn: don't worry we will meet tomorrow, but don't forget to take care of yourself understand..

Jimin: as you say..