VegasPete || To Whom I Belong

The hall is messy. The decorative item scattered on the floor. Voices giving instructions was heard everywhere. Everyone was buzy preparing for the Major Family party. Apparently Kin had just succesfully dealt with the most influential underground mafia outside of Thailand. Resulting in years and years of guaranteed profits.

Pete on the other hand, tried his best, standing on his toes to tie up the rope onto the nail on the wall and he is too lazy to drag and climb on a chair. Few failed attempts and he huffed out annoyingly. He knew he is tall enough. Then why the hell couldn't he tie the damn rope ?

Still figuring out ways, Pete once again attempted to complete his task before he feels warm hands taking over the job. Pete immediately drop his feet smelling the familiar smell engulfing him from the back. Slowly he turn himself and his eyes met with a black satin shirt with two upper buttons left undone.

The silver metal chain that adorn the neck. The sharp features, perfectly shaped lips, and the beautiful dark eyes. Pete realized how much he wanted to be swallowed full by those alluring eyes.

Vegas !

God how much he missed the man in front of him. Though he was so close to him, Pete wasn't able to do anything, knowing there are eyes around them. He wanted to hug him so tight and rests his ears on the man's stiff chest. Hearing his heartbeat that began to be Pete's favourite rythm. He wanted to whisper naughty things in the man's ear. He wanted to stir the man's inner beast. Waking the beast up and he would submit to him obediently. Imagining those sinful things that this man might do to him...

'Stop Pete !' He monologued to himself and took in a long breath. Trying to take off his mind from those naughty thoughts.

And Vegas wasn't helping either. He kept moving forward, taking little steps closing their gaps between them. Why the hell is tying the rope taking so much time

Pete pressed his hand on Vegas torso.

"Stop it Vegas. There are people here." Pete looked around. Everyone seems to be buzy with their work and couldn't care less about them.

"I missed you Pete." The voice was low and soft but enough to make Pete tremble.

And that was the last straw. Pete immediately grabbed Vegas hand pulling him. Moving out of the enclosed space using the back door, making sure no one notice them. Pete took a turn on the left side of the corridor heading towards the restroom.

Few steps more but Vegas couldn't wait. He pulled the hand that is holding his, grabbing the slender waist, pulling him closer and he began kissing him exuberantly.

Vegas gently bit Pete's lower lip, lazily sucking and stroking his lips seeking permission to push his lips is. Vegas saw how Pete's eyes widen in shock and that made him even more excited. Their attention was on the kiss making them took a few sloppy steps. Vegas opened the toilet door and kick it close with his legs before locking it and pushing Pete towards the door.

Kissing Pete was heaven. Pete tasted sweet and honey. Innocent and sexy. And he likes how Pete was just right under him. How Pete's curves fits perfectly in the curve of him. Vegas parted both Pete's leg placing his knee in the middle. He heard Pete moaning and he sucked it all.

The toilet was filled with moans and groans as Vegas sucked on Pete's tounge. Pete could swear that he would fall on his kness if it is not because of Vegas holding his waist. The back of his neck felt hot. He wrapped his arm around Vegas neck and the other hand palmed on Vegas cheek.

And it took Vegas countless self - control to tear himself from Pete. Resting his foreheard on Pete's, both breathing heavily trying to catch on thier breath. They were seperated with a string of saliva and Vegas loved how Pete's slightly apart lips is glistening with his mark. Slowly he runs his thumb on the later's lips before pressing another simple kiss.

"I want you so badly Pete." Vegas whispered. Making Pete feel a shiver run through his back.

"Calm down Vegas. We're at the Major Family mansion." Pete runs his finger through Vegas hair playing with the soft silky strands.

"Tell me you need me too Pete." Vegas sounded dangerous and authoritive. He pressed his fingers on Pete's waist deeper making Pete hissed. He knew there will be mark later but he couldn't care less. Instead he knew he will be proud when he sees the mark later. A proof that he belongs to the devil.

"Every inch of me crave for you Vegas. I need you to touch and mark me yours." Pete could see how Vegas eyes darkened. Blinded with lust and need. He knew he just woke up the beast in Vegas. And he would happily submit to the devil himself. But this is just not the right time.

"How bold of you Pete ! Do you even know what have you gotten yourself into ?" Vegas smirks and runs his nose along Pete's cheek to his neck. Taking a full deep breath, basking in his lover's scent.

"I know full well Vegas. And trust me when I say I want to be beneath you and scream your name." Vegas smiled at the crook of Pete's neck. He's getting thrilled. His cock twitched with excitement.

He looked at Pete. Those pretty doe eyes. Innocent face. Swollen lips. Pete looks ethereal. And he could imagine how would Pete would look beneath him. Taking him full and moan his name while Vegas hit him with never ending pleasure. How would Pete wrapped his arm around his body. Digging his nails into his back. How would Vegas himself hissed at leaving marks on Pete's delicate neck. He wants Pete. He wants all of Pete. And he wants to mark him. Make him his.

"As you wish baby." Vegas pressed another soft kiss on those plump lips. Counting seconds till the day falls midnight. Till he could have Pete all to himself.

🖤💙

Dear readers, English is not my first languange. Please excuse me some slack. I did tried my best here. This is my first attempt writing and since i've been so invested in Vegas and Pete here goes nothing.

I love Vegas and Pete because they are Vegas and Pete. I loved how Vegas loves Pete. Having Pete as his safe place and home. To when he can turn to everytime he is at his wits end. And I loved how Pete loves Vegas. Too much to care for anything else. Vegas's safe zone. They both love each other so much that they both willing to put their life in line in order to protect one onether. VegasPete against all odds and their love story touched me. I just wanted to share this fragment of my mind to others.

Happy reading folks. Hope you could find your Vegas or Pete and be Vegas or Pete to someone whom you treasure. 🖤💙