𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧

-"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓
𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄?"-

(H/c) haired female said clearly irritated as she glared at her boyfriend, who stood in front of her.

"(Y/n), that's a squirrel..." He sighed crossing his arms over his chest while trying to calmly explain why the animal should stay in the park.

"And? That means they have to be homeless?!" She asked a bit louder not caring about the late hour and dark sky.

"The park is it's home" Megumi mumbled still trying to make his lover understand.

"I can give them a better home" She said with a completely serious face while holding the small animal in her hands.

"...Them?" He asked tilting his head to the side a little.

"Yeah, what else? It?" (Y/n) questioned while petting the squirrel she was holding, brushing her fingers over the soft fur of the animal.

"God, think about that. This squirrel has a husband and kids waiting on one of the trees for... them. And you are taking away a wife and a mother-"

"My mother's new husband got her for a better house and life. And he took away a wife and a mother, not making a big deal outta it" She laughed a little too loud for the squirrel's liking making it jump out of her arms and onto the grass.

"...(y-(y/n)... come on, stop joking about that" raven haired teen muttered looking away with a hand over his eyes.

"Megumi...! My child is running off!" She yelled as the small ginger animal started running away from them deeper in between the trees. Both teens watched it sprint away before climbing up one of them and disappearing in leafs.

"...Well, I guess this solved our problem..." Fushiguro said before turning his head towards his girlfriend again.

"That's your fault. Now, my child comes from a dysfunctional family" (Y/n) mumbled rolling her eyes before she walked up to her boyfriend and aggressively grabbed his face in her hands.

"Hey! Ouch, (y/n)!" He yelled with slightly muffled voice due to his cheeks being squeezed while trying to push her hands away from his face by holding her wrists.

"That's for scaring my child" She mumbled before letting go of his cheeks and looking away from him. She took a step back trying to act more mad than she was.

Megumi didn't let go of her, instead when she took a step back, he moved his palm to hold hers and pulled their hands up. He moved his hand in a way to make her spin before getting straight into his arms.

"C'mon, it was a squirrel" He mumbled wrapping his arms around her waist and back keeping her close to his body.

"My squirrel, bro" She said into his shoulder as she rested her head on it. With her face turned away from him she slowly placed her arms around his torso, hugging him tightly.

"It didn't belong to you, bro" he laughed into her hair as he caressed her back gently. Megumi kept a smile on his face as he held (y/n) pressed into him.

"It was mine at heart" she tried to explain while looking around the park they started walking to a lot more since they started dating.

"How? Was it your soulmate? Hm?" He asked with a knowing smirk, already sure of the answer as he stopped rubbing her back for a moment**

"...You just made me sure that M.F. doesn't stand for Megumi Fushiguro, but for motherfucker" she mumbled with a small frown while her cheek squeezed into his shoulder a little**