𝟬𝟬𝟯

"𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜"

𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚
𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄'𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚
𝙄𝙛 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙮𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙤𝙧 𝘽𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙨𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙚
𝙄𝙢 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙤

𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄'𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙄𝙛 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙮𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙤𝙧 𝘽𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙨𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙄𝙢 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙤

★★★

-(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒-

Shoko let her sleep in her own dorm since her injuries weren't any serious. She just got a bandage over her head, knee and arm, plus a few plasters on her nose and collarbone.

Well, Shoko asked Gojo to check on his student from time to time at night just in case something happens or if (y/n) doesn't feel too well. And since he is her teacher, Gojo took this job very seriously and decided to put this duty on his students- Nobara and Maki.

And that's how the three of them ended up laying in one bed while watching some movie that they found on internet. Of course, a film about zombies and all that shit, had to have a romance and that soulmate thing.

Nobara was silently counting on a love story between the girl and some female, because of how much tension they had. Maki was just eating and probably waiting for the movie to end, while (y/n) was begging the highest force for the guy to die.

Let's be honest, non of them wanted the two to ended up together.

So guess how disappointing the ending was for all three. Nobara refused to watch the last part and hid her head under the covers to skip the ending. Maki sat there glaring at the screen and (y/n) wanted to kill the producer.

"What the fuck? Why would they end up together? He was treating her like shit!" Nobara stood up when the credits showed up. Oh how done she was at that moment.

"Look! Look!" (H/c) haired teen pointed at the screen "The producer!" She yelled grabbing her phone.

"What about him?" Maki asked staring at her kouhai. (Y/n) searched his name up and quickly went through his life history before yelling as if she won a lottery

"He had three wifes and all of them wanted to divorce because of him poorly treating them!" She smirked "I knew this whole soulmate thing is shit"

"(Y/n), you know this one is a bad example. Most of the time people stay together" Her senpai explained looking at her with a small smile.

"B-but! Maki-senpai!"

"(Y/n), you know on your sixteenth birthday you will also get a soulmate and probably you will marry them one day. That's just how things work" Nobara mumbled still pissed about the ending of the movie.