𝟬𝟬𝟴

"𝙍 𝙐 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙚?"

𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣,
𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚
𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣', 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣,
𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚
𝙄𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨
𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙚

★★★

-"𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔-

(y/n)-chan" Gojo spoke walking next to his young student, poking her cheek while (y/n), clearly annoyed, tried not to punch him.

"Gojo-sensei! I already told you!" She yelled turning her head towards him "It's nothing"

"Ahh, listen (y/n)" he stopped her and looked around. "I can read you like a book. Everyone always sees Yuta in you, yet I just know that he's way more secretive" he said with a serious tone staring down at her "So tell me, what's wrong?"

Gojo was always goofy and annoying around everyone, but there were moments when he got super serious and almost scary.

"Why do you care?"

"Because you're my student. And relative. Distant one, but still" he said waiting for her answer.

"You will laugh, or worse tell everyone"

"No I won't. I promise" he smiled softly waiting for (y/n) to confess her problem. Gojo pulled his mask up to get a better look at the (h/c) haired girl. His vibrant blue eye stared at her waiting for the answer.

"I got my soulmate earlier today " she said fidgeting with her fingers. She was nervous, her eyes were staring at the wooden floor underneath her. "And it's Fushiguro"

Gojo's eyes widened. That's for sure something he didn't thought of. He had guessed that it may be about soulmate, but 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 has he thought that it's about 𝘄𝗵𝗼'𝘀 the soulmate.

Neither has he seen that coming. Ever since Megumi once came back from school to their shared apartment and told him about a girl, who pisses him off, he never even thought about an opportunity of them becoming soulmates.

He stood there frozen staring at his student with eyes widely opened and mouth basically hanging.

"What?" Was all he managed to say. He got a closer look at (y/n). Whenever she spoke about Megumi she would either look disgusted or mad, yet now she seemed worried. Expression that couldn't be seen on (y/n) face at all. Something really serious have to happen for that face to come up.