𝟬𝟭𝟮

"𝙀𝙘𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙮"

𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩
𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚,
𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩
𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮
𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚,
𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙚𝙘𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙮

𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚, 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙚𝙘𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙮

-"𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐀𝐘?"-

(Y/n) lifted her head up and stared deep into his blue orbs with a teasing grin making Megumi's eyes widened as he realized what he just asked about.

"I-I mean!" He yelled looking to his left to avoid her eyes. (Y/n), on the other hand, pushed her pointing finger over to his lips to quiet him down a little.

"When the fuck did things get so awkward?" Megumi cursed under his breath as he sat up and buried his face into his palms.

"Oh come on! What's awkward?" She asked placing her hands over his and trying to pull them away to reveal his expression.

"I just, dammit" He mumbled and rolled his eyes before letting his soulmate show his beat red face "I didn't mean to say that alright?"

"You mean that it's awkward to ask a girl out? Or maybe it's about going on dates? Are dates awkward for you, Megumi-chan?" She chuckled as the smirk on her lips widened. Fushiguro glared at her before falling back down on her mattress and rolling on his side so that his back would be facing her.

(Y/n) laughed and shook him a little by grabbing his arm and pulling on it a bit while constantly commenting on his childish behavior.

"Stop it already" he whined, but his voice was muffled by the fact that his cheek was squished against the pillow.

The girl beside him ignored whatever he tried to chock out just to dig her teeths into his arm to gain any kind of reaction from him. With wide eyes Megumi quickly turned back to her and stared at her in shock and disbelief.

"What was that for?!" (H/c) haired girl shrugged her shoulders in response before falling back down next to him and sighing loudly.

"Dunno"

They stayed quiet after that. No words were needed before Fushiguro turned around to stare at her, just to accidentally catch her watching him like a favorite Netflix series.

"Do I have something on my back-" He asked confused before a hand found its way to his cheek and a pair of warm lips crashed into his own.

His eyelids closed slowly, arms wrapped around her waist as he just let her do her own thing. It was weird how ex-rivals were now all intimate with each other as if nothing ever happened.