𝟬𝟬𝟲

"𝘿𝙞𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙬"

𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚
𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚
𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚
𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪,
𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩

★★★

-(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐃-

it was late night, she just came back with her schoolmates after their little celebration. Quickly hopped into shower and then went to bed nice and clean.

She was turned towards window looking at the water droplets running down the glass. It started heavily raining when they were walking back to the dormitory.

So the rest of their walk was filled with running and laughter. Even Gojo burst out laughing at the sight of his students running to the building, soaking wet.

(H/c) hair was laying on her fluffy pillow as her smile grew wider. Couple months ago, she would have never thought she could be this happy with other people then her middle school friends.

They promised to be together forever, yet this turned out to be just another broken promise.

First, Yanako moved away then lots of fights started going on. And when graduation happened, they were basically strangers.

It was hard, but as soon as she ended in Jujutsu High - everything went smoothly and new friends were made, the old ones no longer taking space in her mind.

She was proud of herself for not thinking about them at all. However, when Yanako texted her, old memories came back and hit her twice as hard.

She felt like crying at first, although (y/n) had to be strong and keep herself together.

So today, she made new memories she could replace the old hurtful ones with.

Her eyes shifted to the tree that leaves were moving around due to the wind. And she kept thinking what would happen if the tree fell and hit her window. How the glass would be shattered around her floor and how cold air would got inside her dorm.

Lightning struck the ground close to her room making her sit up. She liked when it was raining, it kind of calmed her down, though it was too much for her liking.

(Y/n) picked her phone up and checked the time. Slowly getting them used to the light from the screen. Numbers just showed four zeros meaning midnight. That's exactly when her phone started blowing with notifications all wishing her happy birthday. She started at her phone dumbfounded.

Quickly, she checked the date and to her suprise it was really her birthday. Her 16th birthday, the day she wished never came. But she had no idea. She forgot. It slipped out of her mind.