𝟬𝟬𝟱

"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧?"

𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙄'𝙢 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨? '𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩
𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 '𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙬
𝘖𝘩, 𝘰𝘩-𝘰𝘩

★★★

-𝐌𝐈𝐖𝐀, 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐍-

swing the baseball bat she tightly held in her hands, hitting the ball resulting in it flying away in the other direction.

"NISHIMIYA! DON'T RUN YET!" Utahime yelled to her student noticing her running way before she should.

"HUH?! WHY?!" She yelled back stopping herself and looking towards her teacher, puzzled.

"IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE RULES, JUST SAY SO!" She got in response from the other side of the field.

"I DO KNOW! I RUN WHEN BALL IS HIT, RIGHT?!" Momo yelled to make sure she actually knows the rules.

Yuji was kneeling on the ground ready to catch the ball. He was sixth batter and a catcher. Kamo was third batter and third baseman and he was standing next to pink haired boy holding a bat. Gojo stood behind Itadori carefully observing the game of baseball between the students.

"So, you survived the special grade?" Kamo asked Yuji not sparing him a glance, keeping his eyes on the flying ball.

"Huh? Oh, not really. It's thanks to Todo and Gojo sensei" he answered looking at him with widened eyes. Then he pulled down a part of the helmet to cover his face and keep it save.

"Itadori. Why did you become a jujutsu sorcerer?"

"It just sorta happened. You see, I'm a loner. I wanna help a lot of people, so when I die, I'll be surrounded by a lot of them" Itadori said and Kamo kept himself quiet for a while. He got ready to hit the ball moving the bat behind his head.

"I see" he finally spoke "that's a...

...great... reason" he said not moving an inch. Itadori catches the ball. Gojo yells something about changing sides, but at this moment (y/n) couldn't keep herself focused on what's going on.

She was stressing out. She had no idea about baseball and was not the best at swinging things with force or throwing them, or catching or whatever. She didn't even know her own role here.