𝟬𝟬𝟭

"𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙡𝙮𝙣 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮"

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙗 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙟𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠
𝘽𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙨, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙

                   𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙗 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙟𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝘽𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙨, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩...

-(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑-

she sighed closing her eyes once more. She rolled on the mattress to lay on her side, away from window and the sun rays that fell right into her room.

The plan of sleeping a little bit longer was crashed by some noises in the hallway. It was too early for that stuff, so she reached for the pillow that for some unknown reason was laying on the floor and covered her face with it.

Suddenly, the noise stopped. It was all quiet, so (y/n) threw the pillow back on the floor and tried to fall back asleep, snuggling under her duvet.

And her alarm went off. One of her favorite songs started blasting right into her ear, as her phone layed beside her.

"Come on" she mumbled trying her hardest to turn it off without opening her eyes. When it finally stopped she turned on her other side now facing the window.

(Y/n) had a dream where some handsome guy was convincing her that he was her soulmate, yet she didn't believe in it. And she was about to kick his ass, when she woke up. The desperate need to fight him was overwhelming, so she tried to continue the dream.

She couldn't remember what he looked like, but if she will fall back asleep she should see him, right?

After a few minutes of changing position, she finally rolled on her back knowing that she isn't falling asleep anymore. And so she opened her eyes and looked out the window.

"OH WHAT THE FUCK?!" She yelled with wide eyes. Aoi Todo, a student from Jujutsu High in Kyoto, stood right outside her window staring at her, his hands and face pressed against the glass.

"𝙊𝙠𝙠𝙤𝙩𝙨𝙪" he whispered and slowly walk away never getting his eyes away from (y/n).

"(Y/n)! Why are you screaming?"

"JESUS!" She screamed again this time hearing voice from her other side. She fell off her bed and whined as she hit the cold floor.

There stood, the one and only Gojo Satoru. Her teacher and some sort off distant relative.