𝟬𝟬𝟳

"𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨"

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧
𝙈𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨
𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙,
𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠
𝙊𝙛 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙠

★★★

-(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐈'𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐊-

fidgeting with her hands waiting for the raven haired teen to speak. They've been sitting in complete silence for the past few minutes. None of them really knew what to say. That was a really suprising turn of events for both of them.

Her hands were sweaty, heart beating as fast as it never did. Stress took over her mind making her vision a bit blurry. Even if (y/n) wanted to speak, she couldn't find the right words. She couldn't even think straight.

Megumi was standing next to the wall staring down. His hands were shaking in the pockets of his sweatpants. His breathing was unsteady.

He's the one that wanted to talk about their little problem, yet he couldn't bring himself to say anything.

"So..." he finally said in a shaky tone "What do we do now?" He asked now facing her. But (y/n) couldn't look him in the eyes in that moment. She just couldn't.

"I don't know" she murmured still lost in thoughts and the whole situation. She have never thought she would end up like this.

"Huh? I didn't hear you"

"I said I don't know" she said louder still not making eye contact. "No matter what we do it won't end well"

"What do you mean by that?" He asked keeping his eyes on her. Fushiguro knew she was stressed and uneasy judging by her posture and movements. He would lie if he said he didn't feel bad for her in that moment, but this needed to be done.

"We won't get into a relationship and we both know it. The easiest thing to do now is just to cut the string. Our problem will be solved that way" (y/n) got herself together and looked at the guy in front of her.

"We ain't doing that" he said shocking (h/c) haired girl.

"What?" She started at him with wide eyes "What do you want to do then?!" No response. He stayed quiet just looking her straight in the eyes, probably hoping she'll understand. But (y/n) didn't want to understand. "Wait... You want to try things out?"