20

Bio ended at 5, leaving us 2 hours till we have to be at Rays. I do not want to go. The last party was- not good. But I'll go for Frank, I know he wants to.

"I'll hangout with you while we're there, promise." "Frank, you don't have to. I actually was planning on sitting in the corner and doing my own research on this whole Bert, song thing." "That's so depressing Gerard."

I shrugged, watching him trace his eyes with a black pencil. "Frank..." "Hmm?" "Actually, never mind." "What?" he sauntered over to where I was sitting on my bed.

"It's nothing." "It's obviously not. Tell me." "No, it's not fair, you'll get mad at me." "Please tell me. I promise I won't get mad." He hasn't broken a promise since I met him.

"What if... I don't want to be that guy, but- ugh, I just..." "It's okay prediletto, you can tell me." I love when he calls me that. I lean in and kiss him. I need to clear my head, I need clear vision. I need to know if this is the right thing to say.

"I don't want you to kiss someone else. I know that that's totally unfair of me but-" Frank cut me off by laughing.

"Gerard, my god." "I'm so sorry, you can. You can do whatever you want." "Prediletto, believe me. You're the only one I want. You have absolutely nothing to worry about. Same rule for you though, I want you for myself."

The growl of his voice sent chills down my spine, I like when Frank's possessive. It makes me feel like I'm actually wanted.

"When do we have to leave for Ray's?" He looked at his phone, "Probably like 6:45." "Perfect." I smiled, pulling him onto me. Slowly pressing my lips to his. The first time I kissed Frank, was only my second kiss ever, and the only person I actually wanted to kiss.

Frank moaned into my mouth. He was... magical. Frank kissed down from my lips, to my chin, to my jaw, to my neck, finally my chest. I gasped as I felt his lips suction onto me. I gripped his hair, holding him against me. He let go, repeating the motion in many other spots, above and below the first.

"Frank, ngh, people are gonna -ugh- see those." "I don't care." Lust over took his face. It was hot. He moved his hand down to my hip, dragging his thumb over my bone. "Sei così Bella Giotto" "I'll wear a hoodie, it's fine." "Perfect." He whispered, his words vibrating just under my jaw as he dropped his head to leave another mark.

"C'mere Frankie." I pulled his head up so I could look into his eyes. "I need to think about something." I softly pressed my lips into his. I need clarity. Should I tell him?

It was like there was another voice in my head, but I know it was still me, it was my higher self or something. 'tell him' it said repeatedly, 'tell him'.

"Later..." I whispered to myself. "What?" "Nothing." "Okay..." Frank crawled up to lay next to me. "I need to sleep before we leave." "Okay, we still have like an hour and a half till we have to go. That's enough time." "Well, let's say an hour because I'm gonna need to fix my eyeliner. Oh and we need to find something that will hide... your neck." "hah, yeah"

We fell asleep on the spot. It felt good to sleep and not dream. It was like getting a full rest, and Frank was with me now, in real life, so I didn't need to see him in my dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*ring*ring*ring*

My phone ringer, blaring in my ear, waking both of us up. I picked it up.

"Where the fuck are you guys?"

"Pete?"

"I thought Hayley said you were coming."

"Huh?"

"The party doofus."

I pulled my phone away from my ear to look at the time.

"Fuck! We'll be right over. Bye!"

I hung up grabbing Frank and pulling him up.

"Frank, it's 11 and we said we'd be there at 7." "Oh shit! Put a hoodie on and we gotta go! " He screeched, gesturing to my neck. "Alright."

We ran out to his car and drove, way over the speed limit, all the way to Ray's. He lived near campus, so it wasn't far.

We pulled up, the music was even loud out here. People everywhere.

"Fuck, I need a drink if I'm getting through this. Do you want anything." "I don't drink. I'll be on the couch, see yah later." "Oh, okay." Frank said as I walked away, toward the empty couch.

I sat alone, enjoying my own company for about an hour before I felt the couch dip next to me. I looked up, expecting to see Frank, but no. I don't know this person.

"Hey, I saw you were sitting alone, thought you might want some company." "Oh, yah, parties aren't really my thing."

"Me either, my sister made me come. Why are you here?"

...boyfriend or friend, boyfriend or friend...

"My... Friend made me come." He's not my boyfriend yet, and I don't want to lie, she seems nice.

"Oh? Yeah, that sucks."

"My name's Gerard by the way."

"Nice to meet you Gerard...

...I'm Lindsey"