| Chapter 7 |

I woke up early the next morning thinking about how I was going to explain our close connection at school. I got out of bed and threw on some clothes, and put the Chat Noir hoodie on top of it.

"Good morning Nixx." I grinned at him.

He raised a non existent eyebrow. "Wow, two days in a row?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yeah and?"

"Nothing." He shook his head smiling.

"Morning Sabine!" I greeted cheerfully.

She laughed "You're in a good mood."

"Yup! And I'm gonna go to school early, if that's okay?"

"Of course it is."

"Cool! Can I bring a few pastries too?"

"Of course grab as many as you want."

"Thanks! See you later!" I rush downstairs and grab a bag full of croissants and eclairs.

"Good morning Tom!" I say walking past the counter.

"Good morning, have a good day at school Y/n."

"I will."

I cross the walkway and head to the locker room. "Here Nixx, it's not celery, but have a croissant." I open my locker for him to sit inside and eat.

"Thanks Y/n." He says gratefully as he devours it.

"Don't eat all of them, I'm sure Plagg would want some for his cheese."

He rolls his eyes, "Plagg and his cheese."

I grin "Yup, alright buddy, I'll see you later 'Kay?" I give him a fist bump.

"Have fun with 'kitty'" he teases.

"Get out of here." I laugh closing the door.

I walk outside and sit on one of the steps waiting for a black limo to pull up.

A few minutes later it does and he steps out and grins at me.

Marinette had shown up at this point. "H-hi Adrien!" She greets from a little ways away.

He gives her a small wave and runs up to me skipping a few steps.

"Hey kitty." I grin holding a bag out to him.

He sits down and grabs the bag, "what's up princess." He wraps me in a hug which I give back.

"You're not calling me that."

"I'll just call you pup than." He smirks pulling out of the hug.

"That's worse." I groan.

"So princess it is." He laughs.

"I guess so kitty."

"Did you have any more of these?" He asks gesturing to the bag of goodies.

"Yeah in my locker, and had Nixx save some for Plagg and his cheese."

He wraps and arm around my shoulder, "You're a genius, he's gonna fall in love with you."

"Yeah I'm sure." I roll my eyes.

I look away from him and accidentally make eye contact with Marinette. She looks red, and looks like she could murder at this exact moment.

I shrug Adriens arm off me.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Nothing, just a little hot."

He smirks. "I do have that effect on people."