| Chapter 5 |

My alarm goes off and it rings through my head. I groan as I sit up to go turn it off but I stop when a box rolls off my chest. It was a black hexagon with a red design, it looked like the box that old man had.

I warily opened it up and a blue orb flew out of it. "AHH!" I screech as the light fades and a blueish bug bat thing appears. I push myself back towards my wall hitting my head. The strange creature yawned and stretched its little body.  "What's up! I'm Nixx."

Woah it can't talk?

"I'm y/n, what are you?" This has gotta be a dream.

"I'm a kwami I grant you magical powers so you can be a superhero."

I gasp "Like Ladybug and Chat Noir?"

"Yup, and sorry but do you have any celery? I'm very hungry." He asks sweetly.

I giggle, "Of course, I'll go get some, I don't wanna introduce you to the people Im living with yet, I don't trust them fully."

"You cannot tell anyone about me, I must be kept a secret."

I nod, and head down to grab some celery.

(~)

"Put this bracelet on, it will change to whatever you would like it to look like."

I slide the bracelet on my wrist and it turns into a thin gold one and tightened around my arm. "Woah that's crazy, okay how do I transform?"

"You must say transform me, and your instructions will be in your weapon."

This should be easy.

"Okay. Nixx, transform me!"

I'm not gonna describe the transformation lmao just imagine whatever you want.

A flash of light blue washes over me and I look at my hands.

"Woah! Nixx I'm blue!" No response.
"Nixx?" I look around but the creature is no where in sight.

I walk over to my mirror and gasp. I have a black bodysuit with white and blue accents, with a blue mark in the middle. It slightly resembles a heart. I have black and blue mask over my eyes and blue wings in the back, I also have big bat ears attached to my head.

Cool okay this is normal.

I have a folded fan on my hip. I grab it and open it to see a control center.

I click on abilities. Huh screech, sounds loud maybe I'll wait until later for that.

It says here to go long distances to flap my fan along with my wings and I can fly any direction?

I step up to my window and take a deep breath. I go to flap the fab when someone knocks on my door.

"Y/n? Are you ready we have to get going." Marinette says from the other side.

Oh no. "Uh yeah I'll be right out!"

"Nixx, transform me?"

The same blue light swallowed me again and I was back in my pajamas. "Okay good, I have to get ready to leave now." I grab grey sweatpants, a tank top, and a sweater. I grab Nixx and put him in my sweatpants pocket. "That's where you stay for now." He nods.

I rush downstairs with my stuff, "Morning everyone, I'll just take a croissant to go!" I follow Marinette downstairs through the bakery. We cross the street and head inside the school.

"Ugh I left my headphones in my room." I sigh as we walk into class.

Marinette gives me a sympathetic smile. "It's okay, I'm sure Nino has extras."