| Chapter 17 |

HEY POOKIES!! Missed me? I hope so, sorry this has taken so long, Ive had a lot of family issues happening recently, and my dog died bc he ate antifreeze! ✌🏻 anyways, enjoy this chapter!

I walk into the school huffing from the steps and immediately freeze. Antonie is leaning on a wall fiddling with his hands.

I straighten my back hoping he doesnt notice me, but as soon as I walk by he straightens.

"Y/n! Hey, can we talk?"

I take a breath. "Yeah! Whats up?" I say cheerily.

"I just wanted to say thanks for inviting me yesterday, but um, you kinda ditched me." He laughs slightly.

I cringe, "I know, and Im so sorry, can I make it up to you?"

He smiles, "Yeah, you up for dinner tonight?"

The questions knocks me off guard as i stutter, "Oh, I um- y-yeah that works." God why did I agree to that.

He nods, "Okay, Ill pick you up tonight. Around 5:30?"

I nod too, "Yeah, perfect."

"Ill see you later." He winks and walks away. All I can do is stand there. Its just dinner, not a date or anything. I sigh before continuing my walk to class.

I sit in my seat and start pulling out my school supplies. Felix sits next to me. "Heard youre going on a date later." He murmurs grabbing his supplies too.

I freeze.

He nods and turns to me, "I dont think you should go, not unless you want another incedent."

I narrow my eyes, "Incedent?"

He sighs, "Yes, like yesterday," he thinks for a moment. "Nevermind, you need to go, he'll get jealous."

I frown. What is he talking about, and how does he already know?
I sigh and turn back to face the front of the class.

(~)

I finish curling the last strand of my hair and stand back to admire my work.

"Looking cute." Nixx smirks from beside me.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah, thanks."

He lays backwards his arms behind his head as he floats. "There is gonna be some pretty intense drama tonight."

"Sure bud." I grab my purse and slip it over my shoulder, Im wearing a cute dress, it reaches around mid thigh and has cross strings on the back, and is pretty sparkly.

(This is what im going for https://pin.it/bwPQhu8)

I walk out into the hall and freeze when I see Marinette walking down the stairs. I forgot she was even here, she hasnt been including herself much.

"Hey Y/n." She smirks.

"Hello." I dont like this.

"Just wishing you well on youre date." She says thens turns and gies back upstairs.

Ugh fuck this.

"Bye Sabine!" I shout as I get downstairs.

"Bye honey! Have fun!" God I love her.

I grin as I step outside to see Antonie standing there leaning on his car door holding a rose. Hes wearing a pair of jeans and a fitted T-shirt. If I didnt have my heart on someone else I wouldve fallen in this moment.

"Hey Antonie." I greet walking up to him.

"Hello, you look amazing."

"So do you." I say. He hands me the rose and opens the door for me. And after Im in the car he closes it.