| Chapter 10 |

My phone is blaring on my bedside table. "Ugh, Nixx who is it?" I groan sitting up.

"It's many people, mainly Alya. But there's texts from Mylène, Rose, Luka, Alix, and a fashion magazine."

"None from Adrien?"

"Nope."

I sigh, "Okay, let's see what's going on." I grab my phone to 56 notifications.

"Woah okay." I run my eyes and unlock my phone. I open messages and read the most unrelenting ones.

Luka: Lol love the photos 😏

You: what?

I click on the next one.

Alix: LMAO I'm not the lovey dovey kind but that blush is adorable.

"What the..."

I click on another.

Rose: I can't believe this! You guys are cuter than me and Juleka!

Rose: I meant me and Prince Ali! My phone glitched hahahaha

I knew it.

I click on the next.

Mylène: I don't ship it, but it's cute

"Lordy what is going on today."

I click on Alyas message.

Alya: GIRL THOSE PHOTOS

Alya: OMG HIS NECK

Alya: DID YOU KISS HIM????!!

Alya: OMGGGG CALL ME THATS SO CUTEEEE!!!!

You: what?

I click on the fashion magazine one.

Unknown: Hey! We've got a new outfit out! Worn by Adriens Agrestes girlfriend herself! If it can get her someone like Adrien, you can find love too!

Https:agrestefashion.com

I click on it and it brings me to the Agreste fashion site. On it is a photo of me in the outfit I wore the other day at the photoshoot.

Marinette barges into my room.

"You bitch!" She shrieks throwing a magazine at my face.

"What?" I try to block the magazine but it hits underneath my eye and gives me a papercut.

"Ow!" I hiss as she leaves the room slamming the door hard.

I touch my face and wipe blood off.

"Damn." I say looking at the magazine.

Oh. God.

The front cover is a photo of Adrien and me. I have my arms around his neck and his arms are around my waist. Our foreheads are touching. Yeah, that photo.

I groan and open it up. There are more photos of Adrien posing, some of me. And in the middle of the books is a 2 page photo of Adrien with a red lipstick mark on his neck and he's blushing hard.

"Nixx! This is horrible!" I groan sliding off my bed dramatically.

"Mrs.Ma'am, I know you are about to laugh." He scolds.

I stare at him for a few seconds.

Then we both burst out in laughter.

"This is horrible!" I cackle. "How does anyone believe this." I start coughing uncontrollably.

"Y/n, honey are you okay?" Sabine asks rushing in.

I look at her and start hyperventilating with laughter.