| Chapter 2 |

Someone knocks on my door. "Y/n? It's time for school soon." It's a sweet gentle voice. Sabine. "Okay thank you." I grunt out sitting up. I look around. Oh yeah I'm in Paris. I yawn and stand up stumbling over to my closet. I grab ripped jeans and a f/c hoodie. I grab my school bag with my new supplies and books. I walk downstairs to the kitchen to see a plate of breakfast ready for me.

"Is that for me?" I ask Sabine.

"Of course it is." She responds confused.

"Oh okay thank you." I smile. My mom never made me breakfast before.

I sit down and start to eat the croissant, eclairs, and fruit. I finish and stand up ready to leave. Marinette flys downstairs.

"C'mon! We can't be late!" She exclaims.

"Oh, ok yeah." I grab my head phones "goodbye Sabine, thank you for breakfast." I shoot her a grateful smile and open spotify. I look up to see Marinette waiting for me. I play Odetari and follow her downstairs.

"Bye Tom!" I wave to him as we leave.

He waves with a smile while he helps a customer. I head out the door next to Marinette. The song 'You're too slow' by Odetari comes on.

"What are you listening to?" Marinette asks me as we cross the street.

"Odetari, he's a American artist."

"Oh I don't listen to that kind of music." She says.

"Yeah you like to listen to ads of models huh?" I joke.

She glares at me. "Don't talk about that."

Oh ok. I put my hands up in mock surrender "My bad just making a joke." She sighs and walks faster. We make it to the school and a brunette with red walks up to us.

"Hey Mari!" She exclaims. She looks me up and down. "What's up? I'm Alya, I like your style."

I grin "The Alya?"

She looks confused "um yeah?"

"I love your blog on ladybug and chat noir, I watch it all the time."  I fangirl

She gasps in excitement "they are so cool! I was the first ever to record them." She gloats.

"I know!" I squeal in excitement.

Marinette gasps next to us breaking me out of my fangirl faze. I look up to see a black limo pull up to the curb.

OK I PULL UP 🗣️🗣️

A blonde boy with green eyes steps out. He's wearing a black shirt with 5 different colored stripes. He was wearing blue jeans. Oh. The model.

Marinette practically faints in his presence. He walks up to a kid with a red cap and a buzz cut. They talk for a second before heading over to us.

"Omg! He's coming over. Help Alya hide me!"
Marinette freaks.

This was gonna be an awkward situation. I pull out my phone and turn my headphone volume up louder. They talk for a minute before someone takes a earbud out of my ear. "Huh?" I ask looking up to see everyone's eyes on me.
"Girl, your not gonna be shy on your first day are you?" Alya asked

I snort "As if, what's up?" I ask.

The boy in the red baseball hat tips the brim to me "what's up, I'm Nino, and this is my best bud Adrien, the model."

I roll my eyes a bit with a small smirk "nice to meet you, I'm y/n I just moved here, I'm living with Marinette and her family."

I go to put my headphone back in when someone says "ignore Nino, I'm not just a model, people just think I'm a pretty face, so don't judge me based off that." A kind voice says with a bit of worry. I look over to see him staring at me intensely.

I nod" I won't, it's nice to meet you Adrien not just a model." A laugh a bit and shake his hand.

"What are you listening to?" Nino asks. I turn my attention back to him.

"Odetari, I don't know if you've hear-"

"No way! I love that guy! I remix music a bit myself" he grins.

"Really? That's so cool." I gape

"Yeah dudette, wanna listen to some?" He gestures for me to follow him.

"Cya guys later!" I quickly say before following Nino into the school.

Marinettes pov:

I look at Alya and Adrien.

"Well I better go and make sure they don't get out of hand. Talk in class!" She shouts leaving me and Adrien alone.

"She seems cool." Adrien comments.

"I- oh y/n? She's not, she's totally obsessed with you, like she has a shrine and photos of you all over her walls already, she's super weird." I say. Oh god, why did I say that, I might be a tad jealous.

He looks at me confused "Really? That's strange. I'll ask her about it later." He nods at me. "Talk later Marinette." He says before walking away.

Oh shit what have I done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like this one? Some drama already😈