| Chapter 1 |

You stand looking up at the bakery in front of you. You had just moved to Paris from Bordeaux, and you came to live with the Dupain-Chengs.  Okay deep breaths, they are going to be nice and accepting. You knock on the door twice. The sound ringing through your head. You stand there for about 45 seconds before the door opens and a short Asian lady opens the door.

"Hello dear! You must be y/n." She exclaims as she pulls you inside.

"Yep. Are you Mrs.Dupain-Cheng?" You question admiring her beauty. She's wearing a red dress with flowers embroidered on it. It's knee height and she has shoulder length black hair.

"I am. But please call me Sabine. And you didn't have to knock, this is a store." She giggles a bit as she pulls you into the bakery further you turning a bit red in embarrassment. "Marinette! Tom! Y/n is here!" She shouts upstairs. You turn towards the stairs as you hear big heavy footsteps coming from it. A big man with brown hair, sideburns, and a mustache walks down. He's wearing a blue tee shirt, with brown jeans.

"Hello y/n! I'm Tom, it's great to meet you!" He grins pulling you into a tight bear hug. "But you can call me dad if you would like."

He lets you go and you just gape at him "I-"

"Oh Tom, she just got here give her some time to warm up first." Sabine scolds him. He puts his hand up in surrender. "And please dear go grab her bags from outside."

He places a small kiss on her forehead. "Of course my love." He gushes before walking out to grab your things.

Sabine turns to you with a warm smile. "Let's go to your room okay? And you can meet our daughter Marinette, she's your age."

I grin "That would be great Sabine." I say gratefully

Sorry guys I'm switching up the writing some on accident 😭🤚🏻

You head upstairs following Sabine to the third floor. "This is your room." Sabine gestures to the door on the right, "and that's the bathroom right there, tom will bring your things up and you can unpack. Oh! And you can go meet Marinette, she's upstairs in the loft." She smiles at me.

"Thank you so much Sabine, I really appreciate being able to live here, I think we will get along great." I say with a warm smile.

She nods and heads back downstairs to help Tom. I head up the stairs to the loft and I'm about to open the trapdoor when I hear someone talking.

"Radiant... carefree... dreamy... Adrien!" Someone sighs dreamily. "Marinette you've got to stop, this ad came out awhile ago, why don't you just text him?"

There's someone else here too? Huh.

I knock on the trap door and open it up.

In front of you is a black haired girl with pigtails. She's wearing a white shirt with a flower on it, and black cover shirt, and-
Are those pink jeans?

"I'm hi, you must be Marinette?" I ask.

"U-I'm yeah! Are you y/n?" She stutters out after a second.

"Yup, is someone else here? I thought I heard someone." I ask. I look around her room she has a sewing machine, a chaise, and a loft bed, and- oh my god. A lot of photos of a blonde haired green eyed boy. Could it be-. No. Creepy.

"N-no! Why would anyone else be here, it's just me Marinette Dupain-Cheng! A normal girl with a normal life, with an amazing best friend named Alya and a crush named Adrien Agreste oh my gosh he's so cute and he's perfect and- oh I'm rambling." She says very quickly. She knits her eyebrows together.

"Sorry I'm just nervous."

Oh. "It's okay I don't bite!" I grin at her.

"Well I'm gonna go and unpack, it was nice to meet you Marinette!" I back out of the room.

That was odd, I swear there was someone else's voice. And that shrine maybe they're dating, he's cute, they look like a cute couple. Not the boy I was thinking of. I giggle a little bit. "Well alrighty! Time to unpack!" I say with a Australian accent. I stop. "Ew not saying that again." I shudder and start to open boxes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you think so far? I think I did and okay job on the first chapter lol