𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 15

"This is so embarrassing!" Minghao said behind his hands as he leaned his head onto his locker in front of him. It was Friday, which meant that Minghao was wearing Junhui's jersey as the older requested of him to do. And just like every other day that he matched with Junhui, people stared at the duo.

"Shouldn't you be over the embarrassment by now? This is the third day." Seungkwan stated as he leaned onto the locker next to the older Chinese's locker. "Okay, but this time I have Jun's surname on the back of my shirt." Minghao said as he pointed to his back to indicate what he meant.

"It's not that bad as you're making it seem." Seungkwan said as he took a peek at the back of the jersey Minghao was wearing. "Not that bad? I have his crazy ex out for my leg because he wants to do shit like this." Minghao said and before anyone else could say anything else, the first bell rung which made before male's sigh.

Minghao made sure to lock his locker before fixing his bag on his shoulder and started his walk to class with the younger next to him. "This is my stop, don't overthink this too much." Seungkwan said before giving the other a quick hug and entered his classroom. Minghao nodded as he walked to his first class of the day.

✪✪✪

Junhui sighed as he leaned back in his chair and tapped his pencil on his desk; making a beat as he went along with the tapping. "Last time I checked Mr. Wen, my class is not a music room." Mrs. Lee said as she walked up to Junhui's desk—who smile nervously and sat correctly in his seat.

"Save it for the band room." She added before walking back to the front and continuing her lesson. "Yo, is it true that Minghao is wearing your jersey today?" Junhui's desk mate asked as he tapped his hand on Junhui's arm. "I mean, did you not see it for yourself?" Junhui said as he shrugged his shoulders and wrote down the notes that Mrs. Lee was writing on the board.

"Jeez man, I was just asking." The male said as he moved his notebook slightly back to the center of his desk and copy the notes that were on the board. "Sorry Yunhee, I'm a little out of it right now. But yeah he is." Junhui said as he shook his head a little bit and offered the other a small smile.

"It's alright dude, but what's going on up there?" Yunhee smiled a little be as he asked and gestured to the other's head. "A whole lot that I can't put into words at the moment." Junhui said with a sigh and continued to write down his notes. From there the conversation ended and it was silent between the two seat mates until the end of class.

"Alright, I'll see ya around Jun." Yunhee said as he pulled his book bag strips over his shoulders and gave a wave to the other who offered him a wave and they went their separate ways. As Junhui was walking down the hall, he felt a tug on his bag. "Why is he wearing your jersey?" Seonhee asked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Why you so worried about it? Not like it was important to you anyways." Junhui stated as he turned to look Seonhee with an unamused expression. "What do you mean Junnie? It was always important to me?" Seonhee said with a pout that made Junhui sick to the stomach.

"If it was and if our relationship was so important to you, you wouldn't have cheat Seonhee." Junhui stated before turning around to walk away. "You better keep an eye on your precious boy. You never know, anything could happen to him." Seonhee yelled back with an evil smirk on her face as she watched the Chinese male stop in his tracks.

Junhui was somewhat scared of what the girl could possibly do to Minghao, but shook it off not wanting to overthink it too much. So with a deep breath he started walking again, trying not to listen to the small voice in his head telling him negative thoughts.

✪✪✪

"Doesn't look bad? I was worried that you wouldn't be able to pull it off." Junhui said as he approached the younger Chinese who rolled his eyes as he grabbed a tray and headed into one of the lunch lines. "You say this knowing my status at this school." Minghao told the other as he grabbed the foods he likes.

Junhui laughed and nudged the other in the arm. "I know, I'm just teasing." Junhui said as the two were about to leave the lunch line, but the lunch lady stopped them, more specifically Junhui. "Food?" She asked giving the boy a look, "oh, I'm not hungry." Junhui replied with a sweet smile and the lunch lady clicked her tongue, letting the two go.

Minghao shook his head as he made his way over towards their lunch table. "You know, gossip about you two have been spreading like a virus all day long." Was the first thing Seungkwan said to the two Chinese males as they sat down. "I'm sure you started." Jeonghan scoffed as he poke his fork into his chicken.

Seungkwan dramatically gasped as he placed his hand over his heart. "I would never! Hao is my bestie, I would never spread gossip about him around." He dramatically exclaimed as he tried to make the most convincing innocent look he could possibly do. "Yeah, and the sky is red. Nice try." Minghao said as he pinched the younger's arm.

Seungkwan pouted as he rubbed the spot Minghao pinched him at. "What's up?" Hansol greeted as he sat down at the table, next to Seungkwan. "Nonnie!~" Seungkwan loudly whined as he threw himself onto the other male. "What is it Kwan?" Hansol asked as he pet the older's head gently.

"Hao pinched me and they are accusing me of spreading gossip about Jun and Hao." Seungkwan complained to the other who silently chuckled. "But you did Kwan." Hansol said looking at the other who pouted even more. "Ha! Even your own boyfriend knows it was you." Soonyoung teased making the younger males madly blushed at the comment.

✪✪✪

Next chapter will be the game and maybe Junhao's hang out then Chapter 17 will have a time skip to two months later, got it?

But like always

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3