𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 10

Minghao sighed as he shoved his hand into his light green overalls as he looked around for a certain someone. "I wouldn't have agreed to meeting up with him if I knew he would be late." Minghao groaned as he looked at the time on his watch that seated itself on his right wrist.

With another sigh Minghao started kicking the rocks that surrounded him as he looked back at the events that happened the previous day.

✪✪✪

"Welcome to the Xu household, make yourself at home" Minghao said as he opened his house door and let Junhui inside who gladly stepped in and looked around the living space that was presented to him. "You have a nice house" Junhui commented as he turned to look at Minghao with a smile. "Thank you, follow me this way" Minghao replied with as he headed up the stairs and down the hallway to his room.

"Alright, what do you have in mind?" Minghao asked as he opened his closet doors looking at all the clothing he has to see if he can find an outfit to put together. "To be honest, I forgot about that" Junhui stated as he pressed his lips into a thin line as he saw the facial expression the other was making. With a sigh Minghao turned around and picked a random outfit out.

"How about this? Do you have any that matches this?" Minghao asked as he held up a short sleeve white shirt along with light green overalls. "Yea, my friend Hansol bought me those colored pants and everyone has a white shirt." Junhui answered to which Minghao was satisfied with. "Good wear it tomorrow, with white shoes." Minghao replied as he put up the clothing.

It was silent as Junhui glanced around the younger's room with interest. "You must really like art" he commented as he saw multiple canvases with beautiful artwork on each of them. "It's just a hobby I have, it helps me escape reality when I need to" Minghao explained as he sat in his desk chair and pulled out his schoolwork.

"That's a nice hobby, it sounds better than playing the piano" Junhui said with a tiny groan at the end of his sentence. "You play the piano?" Minghao asked shocked at the information as he turned to face the older.

"Yea, I always liked the sound it makes when someone plays it when I was younger so I thought I should learn how to play just so I can hear it more outside of classical musicals my parents used to take me to." Junhui explained as he lift his legs up to his chest. "How do you feel when you play?" Minghao asked now interest in the topic at hand than his schoolwork.

"The same way you feel when you paint, distant from reality; In my own world. I get so lost in the music that I sometimes forget where I am" Junhui said with a light chuckle.

"I also feel that way when I'm dancing." He added as he met Minghao's eyes. For a second Junhui thought Minghao's eyes were sparkling but it could have been the sunlight peaking in. But either way, no sparkle or sparkle, he thought Minghao's eyes were the most beautiful ones he has ever seen and he wish to never look away.

But sometimes luck isn't on your side. Minghao steered away from the intense eye contact back to his schoolwork with a slight blush. "It's getting late, you should go home" He said not once looking up from the paper too scared that his blush might still be there.

"Yea, I gotta get home before my mom yells at me about being late for dinner" Junhui complied as he stood up and stretched, Minghao also stood up and headed to his door to open it. "You know, we should meet up tomorrow before school starts" Junhui suddenly said as he stood outside the Xu household. "Sure, what time?" Minghao said without thinking, his mouth running faster than his brain. "Say 7:30?" Junhui questioned.

"Deal"

✪✪✪

"Hey, what's wrong? You're cheeks are all red?" Minghao heard a voice said, knocking him out of his daydream. "You're late" Minghao said instead of answering the older's questions. "Sorry, I had trouble looking for my shoes" Junhui said with an embarrassed laugh as he rubbed the back of his neck. "It's fine you're here now. Let's go in" Minghao said with a smile as he headed for the doors.

Upon entering, all eyes were on the two. Junhui was used to it as he's the team captain for Pinwheel High's basketball team but, for Minghao he was not liking it one bit. Just because he got lucky enough to twin with the team captain for twin day doesn't mean you can stare. "Feeling alright?" Junhui asked as he saw the younger fidgeting with his hands.

"Y-yea, excuse me, I gotta go find my friends. See you later though" Minghao quickly said as he rushed off to his locker. Upon arrival he quickly opened it and stuffed his face inside hoping no one other than his friends talk to him. "Hey Minghao, what are you doing?".

"Thank Jisoos you're here!" Minghao said as he cling himself onto Seungkwan. "Okay this is new, what's wrong?" Seungkwan asked as he placed a hand on Minghao's back just for it to fly off. "So yesterday Junhui came up to me and asked if I wanted to twin with him. I said yes so we went over to my house to pick out an outfit which is totally fire. Today we met up in front of the school because that's what we had planned. And you know how he's popular and shit?

Well, all eyes were on him but, not just him, on me too! And you know how I get with all the eyes staring so I kinda just ran away from Junhui." Minghao said in one breath as he did multiple hand movements and a twirl to show off his outfit.

"Damn I can't breath" he added trying to catch his breath. "Wow.....I'm so happy for you though! You're twining with everyone's dream boy, be proud of it. And don't worry about the stares, they're going to look either way. Be the bad bitch you are and walk it like you own it because who are you? You're Xu Minghao, Xu Biyu's grandson!" Seungkwan said as he patted the Chinese male's shoulders. Minghao slowly started nodding as a smile started to grow on his face.

"You're right, I am Xu Minghao and I should own it."

✪✪✪

What the hell did I just wrote? It's two am and my fingers just decided to type whatever.

Anyways, welcome to the new year, 2023!!! I hope everyone is starting their new year off well. I did, I got my bellybutton pierced and I slayed my back to school outfit. I have five more months before I'm out for the summer, pray for me that I'll make it.

Here are the matching outfits:

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3