Chapter 14

"Ugh....why does my head hurt?" Minghao asked as he pressed his hand against his pounding head. He opened his eyes just to be blinded by the brightly lit room. "Because you got knocked out by my ex, again." Junhui said as he appeared in Minghao's line of sight with a slight smile.

"You really got to stop pissing her off." Junhui stated as he tilted his head to the side a little bit. Minghao stared at him for a minute trying to remember the events and or say it was at the very moment. "She must have knocked you out pretty hard." Junhui said as he helped the other into a sitting position.

"Gee, I wonder why I'm getting knocked out." Minghao said with an eye roll as he remembered why he got knocked out. "Here's an ice pack." The nurse said as she handed the cold item over to the boy. He bowed slightly and placed the ice pack on his pounding eye.

"Why did she knock you out this time?" Junhui asked as he sat down in his chair again. "Gee, let's see. One, we're matching outfits and two, you fucking asked me to wear your jersey tomorrow." Minghao stated with an eye roll as he took the ice pack off his eye since his arm was hurting.

"She shouldn't be getting mad about that, let alone hurting you." Junhui said in a calm tone. Minghao just shook his head and put the ice pack on his eye. "Here's your pass to class." The nurse said as she handed them their pass.

They thanked the nurse and walked out the room. "I'll see you later." Junhui said and Minghao nodded as they went different ways. As Junhui was edging closer towards the end of the hall, he sighed and turned around to see the younger already turning the corner. He sighed once more before turning the corner and heading to class.

✪✪✪

"Eight?" Seungkwan questioned as he looked at the piece of clothing that Minghao was holding up. "Why the number eight out of all the numbers?" Seungkwan asked as he continued to stare at the jersey. "He's Chinese." Minghao simply answered as he sighed and folded the jersey and set it on the bed.

"Okay, and?" Seungkwan dragged out as he sat down in Minghao's desk chair. "In China the number eight is a lucky number. It's associated with wealth and the pronunciation 'ba' sounds similar to the pronunciation 'fa' which means to make fortune." Minghao explained as he sat on his bed and took his notebooks out of his bag.

"Oooh! That makes sense now." Seungkwan replied as he slowly nodded his head. "How's your head? She did hit you pretty hard." Seungkwan asked as he walked over towards the other and sat next to him. "It stopped pounding so that's a plus." Minghao answered as he read over his notes.

It went silent for a few minutes until they heard something hit Minghao's window. "You heard that?" Seungkwan asked as he looked over at the window. Minghao made a sound of confusion and stood up from his bed and walking over to his window.

He looked outside to see Junhui looking for another rock to throw at his window. Minghao laughed slightly before opening his window. "You know you can knock on the door, right?" Minghao exclaimed which startled Junhui as he looked up at the other.

"I didn't want to wake your parents up." Junhui said as he dropped the rocks that were in his hands. "They're not home." Minghao stated as a smile grew on his face as he saw the older's facial expression. "Go to the front door." Minghao said as he closed his window and turned around.

"Imma head out, don't want to get in the way of anything." Seungkwan said as he grabbed his bag. "Seungkwan!~" Minghao whined out as he cover his face in embarrassment. Seungkwan laughed as they both walked out the Chinese male's room.

"Bye Ming." Seungkwan waved as he walked out the front door. "Sorry if I ruined your hang out." Junhui said with an apologetic smile. "It's fine, he had to get home before his sister started to freak out." Minghao said as he led the older towards his room.

"So what were you doing?" Junhui asked as he jumped onto Minghao's bed and looked at the open notebooks. "Studying for a history exam." Minghao answered as he sat on the other side and read over his notes. "That sounds boring, wanna watch a movie?" Junhui asked as he closed Minghao's notebooks.

"Why are you here?" Minghao asked as he looked over at the other who let out a long sigh and fell back onto the pillows. "Honest truth?" Junhui asked as he looked towards Minghao who nodded with a 'duh' expression. "I felt lonely and bored at home. My parents are barely home, my brother goes to sleep around nine and so I'm just sitting there in my room alone playing video games until I pass out." Junhui explained as he let a breath out.

"So you decided to throw rocks at my window?" Minghao asked as he leaned onto his pillows with his elbow. "I mean yea. Mingyu is out cold, Cheol is with Han cuddled up, Soons is also out cold, and Chan is still a kid so he still has a bedtime." Junhui explained and Minghao nodded. "I guess we can watch a movie. I might also have some chocolate covered strawberries in the fridge." Minghao said and Junhui ran downstairs at the speed of light.

Minghao laughed as he grabbed his remote and turned on his tv. "Mm~ these are so good." Junhui said as he entered the room with a strawberry in his mouth. Minghao giggled as he shook his head and looked back at the tv. "What are we watching?" Junhui asked as he sat down on the bed and looked at the tv. "Uhh, I don't know." Minghao answered as he scrolled through Netflix.

"Oh! We can watch this new drama I wanted to watch. It's called Falling Into Your Smile." Junhui said as he perked up in his spot. Minghao nodded and looked up the drama before pressing play and making himself comfortable. "Wait." Minghao said as he sat up and looked towards the older. "Are you staying the night here?" He asked and Junhui looked at him, "I mean if that's okay with you. I don't mind going home if you're feeling tired." Junhui answered and Minghao nodded.

"It's fine if you wanted to stay the night, i don't have any clothes for you though." Minghao said as he faced forward again. "That's fine, I keep spare clothes in my car." Junhui said as he looked back at the tv. Minghao nodded and the two continued to watch the show until they fell asleep which was around two in the morning.

✪✪✪

Their first hang out!!!🤭✨

This took me two days, I started it yesterday.

But like always

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3