𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 7

Minghao sighed upon sitting up in his bed. "So not ready for today" he said to himself as he look to his side aimlessly. "Can I just skip school? I mean I'm smart enough to catch up the work next week" Minghao said as he threw himself back, laying in the comfort of his bed.

"Ming~Hao~!"

"Ugh!~" Minghao let out upon hearing the loud voice of his friend. Busting into his room came in a voice peppy Seokmin. Behind him was Wonwoo and Seungkwan. "Hey bestie! Are you ready for school today!" Seokmin exclaimed as he bounced around the the third oldest's room. As much as Minghao loves Seokmin, he wishes that Seokmin had an off button sometimes.

"Seokmin, can you kindly shut up. It's like seven in the goddamn morning" Minghao muttered as he sat up again and started rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "It's time to get up! Let's see, what are we wearing today?" Seokmin said as he ignored Minghao's complaints of being too loud in the morning.

"You're definitely not choosing my outfit for today." Minghao said as he threw the covers off of him and pushed Seokmin out the way for his closet. "Wonwoo hyung, can you make breakfast? My mom didn't feed me" Seungkwan asked as he turned to the oldest in the room. "Sure. I guess we have time" Wonwoo said as he sat up from the chair he was sitting in.

"Take Seokmin with you. I will like to get ready in peace." Minghao said as he pushed Seokmin out his room, slamming the door shut in Seokmin's face. Minghao took a deep sigh before walking back to his closet. "It's fine Minghao, everything will be fine. No one will come up to you and talk about what happened at the sleepover. You're a bad bitch! You fucking got this"

⍟⍟⍟

"Hey aren't you Minghao? The guy that danced with Junhui at Jeonghan's sleepover?"

'I don't fucking got this'

Minghao closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "I have no fucking clue what you are talking about" he deadpanned and started to walk away hoping that the girl doesn't follow him. "But I saw it with my own eyes! I even rewatch the video! It's even on Instagram!" The girl exclaimed.

'Ugh! I totally forgot it's on Instagram and that a lot of people went to Jeonghan's party!' Minghao took another breather and turned around to face the girl. "Yes, I am Minghao, one of the fashionistas of this school, the guy that danced with Wen Junhui to Michael Jackson's song Closet, what about it?" Minghao asked with a bit of sass as he put his hands on his hips.

"I just wanted to say that you guys looked good together. Totally would pay to see a duet with you guys! Actually I think the whole school would. Well maybe not Seonhee, she really doesn't like people around Junhui that much" the girl rambled on and on, but only two things caught Minghao's interest: the duet and Seonhee.

Never in his high school life has he ever heard of the girl name Seonhee. And let only knowing that she is associated with Junhui. So the question is, Who is Seonhee and why the fuck she doesn't like people being around Junhui? To bad that his question couldn't be answer by the girl since she ran off somewhere, probably to see her friends.

So with a shrug of the shoulders, Minghao continued his walk to his locker where he was met with Seungkwan—which he didn't know that he lost since they all came to school in Seokmin's car. "Hey Kwan, where did you ran off to?" Minghao asked once he got closer to the younger and started opening his locker. "I...uh...had to do something" Seungkwan said avoiding eye contact with Minghao as he played with his fingers.

"I would question you but I'm too tired to" Minghao said as he opened out his books that he'll be needed. Seungkwan let out a sigh of relief at the older's statement and let his hands free. "Anywho! I heard a certain fashionista has been the talk of the school this morning. How are—"

"Whose Seonhee?" Minghao suddenly asked as he turned to look at his gossip friend. Knowing Seungkwan and him being known for knowing everything this school has to offer, he probably knows who's this girl is. But it never crossed Minghao's mind of why does he want to know who this girl is.

"Oh, Lee Seonhee, senior, captain of the cheerleaders, leader of the fencing club, one of the top students, and Junhui's ex-girlfriend."

"Come again?" Minghao asked in pure shock. Wen Junhui, senior, captain of the basketball team, leader of the Theatre club, one of the top students, the boy he danced with at Jeonghan's sleepover, the boy who suggested that they should do a duet, had a girlfriend?!

"Wait! So you're telling me that Wen Junhui had a girlfriend? When was this? And why haven't I heard of Seonhee?!" Minghao exclaim with a lot of hand movements. "Well you're about to hear of her now...." Seungkwan said in a quiet voice as he pointed to someone behind Minghao.

Minghao turned around to see a girl with long black hair, a light pink plaid dress with a light brown almost white crop sweater and white sneakers, walking his way with the most reddest face ever due to anger. "Xu Minghao!" The girl said as she stood in front of Minghao. "You must be Seonhee, hi nice to meet you." Minghao said as he stuck his hand out for her to shake which Seonhee just looked at it in pure disgust.

"Okay, not a physical touch person, that's fine. I really don't like—"

"Stop talking! Who are you—"

"Woah~ for one bestie we're not going to be yelling at people. And two, I'm Xu Minghao. I'm pretty sure we established that already, haven't we?" Minghao said as he turned back to Seungkwan to confirm who just gave a quick nod. "You may proceed" Minghao said with a cheeky smile as he clasped his hands together.

"Why were you doing body rolls against my boyfriend?! You know he's taken right?" Seonhee said as she put her hands on her hips. "One, it was part of the dance—have you never played Just Dance. Two, I'm pretty sure Junhui broke up with you. And three, I don't see your name on him." Minghao said with a slight smirk as he shifted some of his weight to one side since his legs were getting tired and crossed his arms over his chest.

"We did not break up! We're just taking a break! And I'm pretty sure he has a tattoo of my name somewhere on his arms...." Seonhee exclaim being unsure about her last statement. "Honey, you're delusional. Junhui doesn't like you anymore. I have no clue what you did, but...." Minghao stop himself mid-sentence as Seungkwan whispered something in his ear to which Minghao nodded his head with a 'uh huh'.

"I see, okay. Junhui broke up with you because you're a dirty ass cheater. I would totally do the same if I was him. And to be honest I wouldn't even have date you if I was him, but everyone has their preferences. I'm not one to judge." Minghao said with a shrugged and a fake frown. "Now if you excuse me, class is about to start." Minghao said after checking his watch. He closed his locker and started walking away.

"Minghao!"

⍟⍟⍟

A cliffhanger? Yes indeed. The second one too!! And they both involved Minghao. Also the little emoji thingy that I use to separate chapters/days changed because I no longer have the other which I'm kinda sad about but whatever. it still kinda matches!!

Seonhee's outfit:

Also fun fact: I totally forgot Seonhee's name for a second when I was writing the conversation between Minghao and that random girl

Also fun fact: I totally forgot Seonhee's name for a second when I was writing the conversation between Minghao and that random girl. Which she might pop up again *wink wink*

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3