𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 3

As usual, Minghao walked into the library for the fourth time that week to grab a new book as he finished the one he got yesterday. So here he was looking through the many rows of hopeless romance novels as it helps fill the void within Minghao as he'll never find his true love.

He might just die alone with only his thirteen cats to worry about him. Of course he has Seungkwan and Wonwoo, but who knows what will happen. Wonwoo might become a famous author and Seungkwan will probably have the world's biggest talk show that has all the latest tea. You never know, the possibilities are endless. He might not even have thirteen cats, he might not even have any pets. He might only have his hopeless romance novels as he might not get over the fact that he's a hopeless romantic.

"This one sounds interesting. 'Over Books And Coffee'" Minghao said pulling himself out his thoughts as he grab onto the book, reading the back. "So basically, the first lead meets the second lead at the library, then they meet at a cafe the second lead works at and so on and so forth. Looks like I'm reading this tonight." Minghao said to no one, but himself.

He made his way to the check out desk to check out the book. While waiting he tap his fingers on the desk and look around as he sway on his feet. Once his book was done being checked out, he started to head out, grasping tightly onto the book like his life depends on it's safety. Minghao being the dumbass he is wasn't looking at where he was going and so he bumped into someone knocking himself onto the floor as the person's body was made out of bricks.

"Are you okay down there?" The person asked, "yea, totally because I totally did not—" Minghao stop mid-sentence as he realized who he was talking to. There in front of him stood the very infamous Wen Junhui. Lost of words, Minghao just stared at Junhui. "You totally did not what?" Junhui asked with a teasing smile as he held out his hand, "here let me help you up" he added still with a smile.

Minghao didn't say anything, he just took the hand and allowed Wen Junhui to lift him off the library floor. "S-sorry for b-bumping into you" Minghao facepalmed himself internally for stuttering. "It's cool. Keep your chin up though, it'll help" Junhui said, slightly tipping Minghao's chin up. "Y-yeah...." Minghao breathed out, Junhui smiled and started to walk away.

"Wait!" Minghao exclaimed without thinking, really not knowing what he was digging himself into. Junhui turned around confused to say the less, "T-thank you for h-helping me off the ground" Minghao finally pushed out after a few seconds of quick thinking. Minghao looked down at his shoes and fidgeted with his fingers as he waited for Junhui's response.

Seeing the boy all shy made Junhui breathed out a chuckle and smiled as he said, "no problem" before finally walking off and out of Minghao's sight. Minghao sigh as he dust off his clothes and continue to walk out, still grasping onto the book.

Maybe, just maybe Minghao wasn't a hopeless romantic at all. Maybe Minghao had a shot at romance after all, he just doesn't know it yet.

✪✪✪

"What?!" Was all Wonwoo said, surprise at what Minghao just told him and Seungkwan. "Yes! And it was so embarrassing! I stuttered way too much back there! He probably thinks I'm a loser!" Minghao said as he proceeded to wipe his face with his hands. "You're a loser either way, Hao" Wonwoo stated casually as he patted Minghao's back.

"Gee thanks Wonwoo. And the winner of this year's greatest best friend award goes to Jeon Wonwoo" Minghao sarcastically said as he shrugged Wonwoo's resting hand off his back. "Why was Wen Junhui in the library in the first place anyways? That idiot doesn't know how to read, let alone know where the library is" Seungkwan finally spoke up, looking towards his older friends.