Chapter 11

"I am a female"

The commission president stares at me with wide eyes while I head out with Keigo.

"Why did you tell me?" She finally asks.

"Well... It's kind of annoying to be called young man when people talk to me." I state as I get out, Keigo on my tail.

The door closes behind us. Suddenly, I burst out laughing.

"Baby bird, you're going crazy!" Keigo whines.

"Come on! You saw her face, too! It was in-cre-di-ble. I'd pay to see it again!" I say between laugher.

"Why did you do that?" He deadpans.

"Like I said to her, I don't like being called a man. Plus, she had like 150 million of possibilities about my identity, now she just has 75 millon. Nothing to worry about." I state.

"Well, I think you should worry. Because before this, you never said anything about yourself to anyone besides me. Even your brother doesn't know. It's... Kind of odd. You see?" He adds in a weird tone.

"I don't know." I whisper. "Maybe I shouldn't have done that..." I frown. I never ever did that before. It's quite scary, I'm worried.

We get out of the building silently. Then he picks me up bridal style and takes me to a rooftop nearby.

"Bye Baby bird. I let you go home by yourself. See you later" He waves at me and flies off.

On my way back to UA, nothing happens at all. It was soooo boring, soooo annoying and it pisses me off soooo much... It doesn't matter.

I sit on a sofa in the living room, taking the remote to watch a program. I have school in an hour or so but I'm already ready so I can take my time.

I hear a noise behind by back. I turn around quickly out if reflex. I spot Todoroki in the kitchen, preparing his breakfast. He comes toward me and sits besides me.

"Hi" He greets.

"Hi"

"What are you doing down there at this hour?" He asks.

"I have school too, you know" I crook an eyebrow.

"Yeah, but usually, you aren't there before at least an hour" He states. He has point.

"Woke up early" I shrug.

He hums in answer and continues eating his noddles.

We sit in a comfortable silence, the random show I put earlier still running.

"What are you watching?" He finally breaks the silence.

"I have no idea" I honestly say.

He side eyes me in a skeptical way
"Why do you watch it if you don't know what it is?"

"I was boring" I explain lazily after a yawn.

He hums thoughtfully as he nods.

"I heard you had lessons with principal Nezu?" He then asks, totally changing the subject.

"Well... Yeah." I simply respond.

"That's... Cool." He comments with a shy smile.

"You should smile more" I let out. Why did I say that? I think I'm as surprise as him and the reader. (Oups, I think the fourth wall has been broken 😉)

He looks at me with wide eyes and a small blush on his cheeks. That's so cute! No, I can't think like that. Sure I like him and sure we became kind of close friends during the last months but still. I can't. I don't have time for a stupid crush. I can't. I can't. I caaaannnn't. Why won't my stupid brain stop focusing on this perfect smile? Aaaargh!