Chapter 13

Hey there, sorry for the long wait ! I know it's been a long time. My parents put a parental control  on my phone so hehe, I'm a bit stuck because I don't have a lot of time, plus I broke my phone this summer and I had to dre download every app, Wattpad wasn't my priority. Plus I had to go back to school so... Cough cough. Let's just say I was busy.

The next morning, it's Saturday. I can sleep for as long as I want. I feel like I'm in Heaven, my covers around me hugging me like a million of feathers, the song of the birds outside my window, the sun giving to my room a purple-ish halo and heating my face lightly...

Knock knock knock

"Hanako? Are you in here? Are you okay?"

Ugh? I was okay until you came Mina...

Bang bang bang !!!

"Hana, open the fucking door! Are you there? Why aren't you up yet?!"

Oh, boy. I think I slept in. I mean, I don't have anything to do today but of course they were going to worry about me.

I lazily get up, my covers still burrito-ing me. I open the door just enough for my head to pass.

"Yeah?"

Kirishima and Mina look relieved, Kaminari just smiles stupidly, Sero looks bored and Katsuki... Well, is being Katsuki.

"Why weren't you fucking answering? That's not fucking hard! It's two in the afternoon !"

"Oh." I say. "Can I go back to sleep ? It was like, Heaven back there." I yawn.

"Hana, do you even listen to me you light headed bitch? I said it's two in the afternoon, you already skipped lunch and the hag texted me about us going home this afternoon. She has a mission for us, apparently." My big bro says.

My eyes widen as I hear mission, I know exactly what he means. She wants to do some modeling. We do that quite often and it's boring as hell. Plus, I hate photos. And while modeling, there are a lot of photos.

I close the door and lock it, screaming "I'm not coming!" Before going back to my bed. I hide under it since Kat is obviously going to enter the room no matter what.

"Bakugo fucking Hanako open the door!" He tells from the other side.

"Never you bastard!" I yell back.

"Raccoon Eyes! Melt down the lock! Now!" He commands. I guess she just used the spar key I gave her since the door opens. I see five pairs of feet walking in, searching for me. I have a lot of things in front of me and they can't see me at all. But Kat knows me.

"You want me to tell the hag about how you stole her dress and shoes last week? Remember when we were at the amusement park and how fucking hot chocolate fell on it? Mmh?" He taunts as he sits on the bed. Fuck.

I punch the mat and send him  flying thought the room.

"Fucker! You won't do that or I'll tell how you ate all the ice cream and stole her card to buy a pack again!" Now everyone around us are dumbfounded. Haha, funny.

"How do you fucking know?!" The surprise in his voice is almost imperceptible but it's still here.

"I saw your dumbass. You're not discreet at all. I even distracted her so she didn't notice." I smirk.

"Well, now you are here." His shit eating smirk appears again and he catch me by the waist and throw me on his shoulder like a potato sack.

"Hey, I'm in my pj's you idiot!"

He sighs and put me on the floor.

"You have ten minutes until we come back. If you escape, you are dead" He threats.