Chapter 9

Bang bang bang

What the hell is that? Too loud !

BANG BANG BANG

Ugh... I take my pillow and put it on my head, covering my ears.

"Hanako fucking Bakugo, if you don't open this door now I swear I'm going to break it!"

Uh ho...

"I'm coming !"

I run to the door and unlock it. The door bursts open, slamming into the wall and nearly hitting me. No, it would've hit me if I haven't jumped back at the last second.

"What the hell ! It almost hit me you dumbass !" I yell at my brother. What a moron.

"I don't give a fuck, I always do that and you always dodge. Now get your dumb ass downstairs, I'm making pancakes."

His friends behind him sweatdrop. My eyes sparkle when I hear pancakes. Katsuki's pancakes are the best.

"Okay, let me get dressed" I slam the door shut, lock it, change into my uniform and get back in the corridor. They are all still here.

"How did you change that fast?" Kaminari sweatdrops.

"He said pancakes" I simply explain.

On the way to the living room, Katsuki scold me about my uniform and bla bla bla. I don't give a fuck I just want his pancakes. What if my first and second buttons are undone? I'm flat and you can't even see a lot of skin at all ! What if I don't wear a tie? He doesn't either! And what if I have pants and not a skirt? I don't want Mineta to try anything. Why is he even bothering me?

"Shut the hell up I don't give a fuck. You don't even button your shirt all the way up either, you don't have a tie either and, shit, I don't like skirts. So shut up, I want pancake" I yell at him.

He frowns and wears a mean look on his face. He goes in the kitchen while we sit at the table.

"Why do you two scream at each other like that?" Mina asks.

"Well, we usually don't. I only yell when he pisses me off." I tell her.

A few minutes later, the hedgehog comes in with a plate full of a lot of pancakes. I take three of them.

"Hey, you have to share you selfish idiot!" My brother bursts out.

"I don't care, your cooking is too amazing" I say. I hum in content as I take my first bite of pancake.

I finish in a few minutes and go back to my room to finish getting ready. At eight, I enter the principal's office.

"Ah ! I was waiting for you, Miss Bakugo. Here is a paper you have to fill before I give you your schedule." Nezu tells me.

I nod and I take the paper.

Full name 𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓰𝓸 𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴𝓸
Age 15
Birth date 27/03/𝓧𝓧𝓧𝓧
Quirk 𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓻𝓴𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼
Activities besides school 𝓝𝓸𝓷𝓮
Any family in Yuei 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 (𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓰𝓸 𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲, 16, 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼 1𝓐)

And a few more useless questions. I hand the paper back and he gives me a schedule.

"We will teach you the program of the third year of middle school. It will be personal lessons so you might learn more than that" He warns.

"It's okay"

"Today, you are going to do a few tests to see your level in each subject."

After he tells me everything, I go for my first test in math, easy. Science, English, Japanese, History, Geography, sport... All easy. The sport is just running laps, why is it so fucking easy? All the day was boring.