Chapter 14

As the villain stands in my room, I slowly sit up and slide my hand under my pillows. When I find the handle of the knife, I feel my heart get lighter.

He smirks and walks toward me, totally aware of the fact that I recognized him, even if he surely doesn't know what I'm going to do.

"Hey, little girly" He says in a low sexy voice. Damn. Who does he think he is ? He must be over twenty, that's called pedophilia you monster. "I figured out you weren't just a random stranger, just 'the sister of'... I think you might be really interesting"

"What do you mean?" I ask, making my voice shake like the great actor I am. "I'm just a quirkless girl" I shrug with trembling shoulders.

"Ooh, you don't seem that confident now?" He coos. "You were really petty back there, weren't you?" He ask with a low voice while banding over to look at me.

I close my eyes in an attempt to look vulnerable enough. I reopen an eye but he is still there. I sigh and roll my eyes. Great, some more work to do...

I pull the knife out of its place and swing it fast at his face. It cut right through his cheek. Some blood drips down his face and down his jaw.

I kick him so he takes a step back and frowns, slightly angry with my reaction. His hands lit up and he readies himself to attack but I got faster, since last time. I'm already behind him.

I kick the back of his knees, making him fall but he places a hand on the floor and turn around quickly, his reaction time even faster than Katsuki's.

Fire comes in my view and I dodge, it lighting up my desk. I spot a bottle of water on it so I throw a knife in the plastic. The bottle cracks open and the water falls on the fire, stopping it.

Distracted by my desk and its almost end of life, I didn't notice Dabi coming up to me. He punches me in the face with all his might, sending my head back.

I grab his arm before he takes it back by his side and twist it, his body turning around so it doesn't break. Then I take him in chokhold, strangling him. He struggles against my firm grip for a while before putting a flaming hand on my forearm. It burns through the fabric of my pajamas and gats to my skin, leaving a red mark.

I grab on his shoulders and duck my knee in his back. I don't have my knee protections so it hurts a lot and it doesn't does as much damage as it usually would.

He takes a hold of my waist from behind him and lifts me up and over his head, slamming me to the ground. I grunt in pain but grab his wrist and twist it so much it makes a big CRACK sound. Oops. I broke it. Didn't mean to. Just meant to hurt.

I hear him groan in pain as I dug my nails in his forearms, which were pushing me more in the ground. I grab every finger I can, breaking each of them and twisting to make it hurt as much as possible. He puts all his weight on his arms to maintain me to the ground by my shoulders.

Then I remember one great thing. I have l e g s. Isn't it amazing ? Well, it is to me. I kick him in the head.

He grunts. "Come on little mouse. You know what I want, don't you?"

"Why, no, what do you want psycho?"

He smirks as he gets closer to me. He leans over to me and whispers "you".

I punch him straight in the face.

While he is still down, I run to the door and unlock it. I run out and press the alarm.

I feel a hot hand on my wrist. It burns me (again). The alarm rings and doors start to open everywhere.

Dabi looks around. Hero students everywhere. They seem frightened but still.