Chapter 4

On my way back home, nothing happened. I am currently waiting for Katsuki to come back since mom and dad decided they would stay a bit longer in France (yes, they went to France for a meeting between famous fashion designers) so I'm home alone. I watched the film by the way and I almost died from laughter since it's the kind of things I could've done as a kid.

I'm lying in the sofa, in front of the news. They actually say nothing interesting. They talked about Stain a bit and said Endeavor and I managed to oversee him. Not a word about the kids.

Suddenly, my phone starts to ring.
Kit Kat Is Calling...

I pick up the phone and he at once start shouting.

"Hey! Get your ass down here! I have too much things for me to carry."

"Okay, I'm coming. You're at the train station near the house, aren't you?" I check.

"Yeah. Hurry your ass or I will see some of the extras. Their train arrives in fifteen minutes. So, HURRY." He yells the last word. I decide that I will take my time. I want to piss him of for yelling at me.

Fourteen minutes later exactly I arrive to the station. He is sitting on a bench near a vending machine. He must've bought something because he seems to be drinking something, even if I can't see what is it yet.

I walk to him and steal his drink. I finish it as there is almost nothing left. He glares at me then he stands and stretches a bit.

"Hi little sis' " He says as he gives me a small hug and a peck on the cheek. I hug him back and take one of his bags. He then takes the last two one and we start walking off.

"HEEEYYYY BAKUBROOO!"

Oh my god, who is that? I turn my head to see a red headed boy whom I'm sure is going to die soon since his arm is around Kat's shoulder. But surprisingly enough, he doesn't.

"What do you think you're doing Shitty Hair?" My brother scoffs.

"Hey guys! Oh Bakugo! Who is this cutie besides you. Is she your girlfriend? Hey sweetie nice to meet you." A blond guy who looks stupid says, before slipping his arm around my waist and kissing my free hand. I shove him away with a huff and send him the most powerful death glare I can. He shivers under my stare.

Katsuki just scoffs "Don't touch her asshole. Come on Hana."

And we're going again. The two guys follow us and start asking millions of questions like who am I, who am I to Katsuki, why am I here, etc, etc.

We both ignore them and keep walking. A pink skinned girl arrives too and joins in. Then a black haired boy.

"Great. All the extras are here, now..." My brother mumbles under his breath.

"Are they your friends?" I whisper to him.

He just groans in answer. Great. I'm sure they are from his class. But who are they? I don't know. And that flirty guy next to me isn't helping with all his pickup lines.

We eventually reach our house. I take out my keys, but Katsuki already unlocked the door.

"Oooh! You live together! Let me guess, siblings?" The pink girl guesses.

"Will it make y'all shut up if I say yes? So, so you know all, don't even lean a finger on her. Even you Pikachu. She doesn't need me to defend herself." He warns. It's good to see he believes in me. He pushes me inside and closes the door.

He sighs and hugs me "I missed you, angel face" That's his nickname for me. I'm not against it. We then go to the couch, and I bring some premade food for us to eat.